Celebrity lookalikes?

+
Celebrity lookalikes?

Am I the only one who has noticed some of the NPCs look strikingly similar to celebrities? I saw a female NPC who looked a bit like Keira Knightly earlier. Last week I saw one who looked strikingly alike to Jonathan Rhys Meyers (from the Tudors).

There's been a lot of others at the moment I can't think of but it always makes me wonder if these are little Homages to the developers favourite celebrities or if it's accidental. It almost feels deliberate to me lol.

Has anyone else seen a celebrity doppelgänger in the game?

Rayla in Witcher 1 = Keira Knightley. Vernon Roche especially in 3 reminds me of a younger Clint Eastwood.

Tuco

Forum veteran
Ciri kinda gives off an Eva Green vibe to me.
She seems far closer to Tricia Helfer to me.

Attachments

• Tricia_Helfer_104.jpg
    Tricia_Helfer_104.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 143
Am I the only one who has noticed some of the NPCs look strikingly similar to celebrities? I saw a female NPC who looked a bit like Keira Knightly earlier. Last week I saw one who looked strikingly alike to Jonathan Rhys Meyers (from the Tudors).

There's been a lot of others at the moment I can't think of but it always makes me wonder if these are little Homages to the developers favourite celebrities or if it's accidental. It almost feels deliberate to me lol.

Has no one else made the connection of Geralt looking a lot like Daniel De Lewis, this time around?

---------- Updated at 02:30 PM ----------

---------- Updated at 02:51 PM ----------

Watch Out!!! She's A Cylon!!!

I was, at first, thinking Beckinsale, too, but I can definitely see Tricia Helfer. Damn Canadians are hot...they got Katherine Winnick(Vikings), Cobie Smulders, Caroline Dhavernas, Jewel Staite(Firefly)...there are tons I'm missing. Once I figure out someone hot is Canadian, I'm not surprised anymore.

Attachments

• daniel-day-lewis-04.jpg
    daniel-day-lewis-04.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 107

lol.. nope your not alone, I saw Charlie Shean at 7 cats pub!

I think Ciri looks more closer to this girl:

Just add a bit more dark eyeliner shadow, add a scar across the cheeks, dye the hair to ashen colour, yup pretty close.

Attachments

• mistilove-25.jpg
    mistilove-25.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 264
Last edited:
Top Bottom