Celebs and influencers

+
We all know how awesome Cyberpunk 2077 is entirely because of youtube influencers and Keanu Reeves. Which youtubers and actors would you like to see in the future?

Yoko from Mars/Alita, JoJos, Ryuko Matoi, Nonon Jakuzure, Mako Mankanshoku, Satsuki Kiryuin and Nui Harime :)

Ryuko, Nonon, Mako, Satsuki and Nui are from Studio Trigger so at least that could work licence-wise.

Except for Keanu and Grimes, I was completely unaware that these people were in the game until after.

David Lynch, William Gibson or Hajime Sorayama.

None of 'em would ever do it, but it'd be fun.

We all know how awesome Cyberpunk 2077 is entirely because of youtube influencers and Keanu Reeves. Which youtubers and actors would you like to see in the future?
Eh, no. I got this virtually blind so Cyberpunk 2077 is awesome in my book because of how much I like the play it.
Not a single YTer or whoever was involved in that conclusion at any point in time.

I appear to not have answerred your question: None specifically, and I wouldn't care anyway.

Julia Ducournau. As a writer (she'll never swoop so low as to work on a videogame, but we're dreaming, right?). I feel like V fucking cars (not to mention killing random people) would fit the world of Cyberpunk perfectly

Had a rethink, Rutger Hauer would be fitting

There are some logistical problems with that

He is dead
(Also there are already two easter eggs related to him)

As far as youtubers or influencers go, I can't really name any related to cyberpunk that I would actually want to see. (Maybe Jonjon the wise, but I dont actually watch him.)

Last edited:
What in the name of all hell is an 'influencer'?

In case you have lived under a rock the last few years:
A person who enjoys widespread popularity and uses it to influence their followers decisions via social media.

In terms of marketing, the impact of these people can not be underestimated at this time and day.
As a good example, I am reminded of World of warcraft and how people dissatisfied with its latest expansion. Influencers were giving Blizzard flak about it, and one in particular.

Blizzard basically told Asmongold that "he sucks" via media.
Asmongold made a few YT videos and basically told his followers "I am playing final fantasy now".
Wow had half a million subscriptions cancelled the following week.

Top Bottom