Censored versions of the game

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will the Indian download be Uncensored?

Hello, I read on some Steam forums that some guy was worried he might have downloaded an uncensored version of Witcher 3 since he Pre-loaded it from Dubai. So I was concerned if the Indian version of Witcher 3 (bought from Steam) be the censored, or the uncensored version of the game.

Different versions of a game like this, always makes me a bit paranoid. Like I'm going to get the wrong version, or something lol. (I know)

If I turn on my game, and Yen is wearing underwear in that opening scene. I'm going to be pretty annoyed, to say the least.

A lot of places get offended by random things, so hence why they have censorship.

Irish people get offended by censorship. We like it pure, and unadulterated. As it was intended to to be.

kk?

:scold:

Hello, I read on some Steam forums that some guy was worried he might have downloaded an uncensored version of Witcher 3 since he Pre-loaded it from Dubai. So I was concerned if the Indian version of Witcher 3 (bought from Steam) be the censored, or the uncensored version of the game.

That would be me :p

---------- Updated at 11:56 PM ----------

Alright, so basically if you click on view in steam window then go to settings the downloads you can find "download region" and this chooses the nearest download server location and it can also be changed manually (overridden). Mine is still in Europe so I guess I am good.

Also if you go to your username (top right of steam window) then go to account settings you can find "store region" under Your steam account. Mine is also in Europe.

Or digital versions are uncensored and receive no change no matter where, as Darkhollow said.

Guess that answers that.

2 MORE DAYS...MATES!!!!

In which version Yennefer will be completely naked, only in panties or in panties and bra?

Can the fact that ladies wearing panties in the banya be called censorship? No one usually goes to banya in panties, because they always get wet. :)

Attachments

• screenshot.witcher-3-wild-hunt.1152x720.2015-05-16.572.jpg
    screenshot.witcher-3-wild-hunt.1152x720.2015-05-16.572.jpg
    320 KB · Views: 2,436
  • screenshot.witcher-3-wild-hunt.1152x720.2015-05-16.573.jpg
    screenshot.witcher-3-wild-hunt.1152x720.2015-05-16.573.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 2,056
Last edited:
Can the fact that ladies wearing panties in the banya be called censorship? No one usually goes to banya in panties, because they always get wet. :)

When the woman are wearing underwear then you are playing the censored version if I recall correctly.

When the woman are wearing underwear then you are playing the censored version if I recall correctly.

That's pretty weird since the PC version German magazine PCGH has shows the panty as well. Why should they have a PC version from the Middle East? Makes little sense to me...

That's pretty weird since the PC version German magazine PCGH has shows the panty as well. Why should they have a PC version from the Middle East? Makes little sense to me...

I also saw uncensored versions were Yennifer was naked in the begining. I am pretty sure it has to do with being an older build. When you look closley Yennifer has no towel on her head in the older censored version. But after that there is a shot where you see her unwrap the towel. But the towel was missing in the first place. This bug for example is not present in newer versions.

I also saw uncensored versions were Yennifer was naked in the begining. I am pretty sure it has to do with being an older build. When you look closley Yennifer has no towel on her head in the older censored version. But after that there is a shot where you see her unwrap the towel. But the towel was missing in the first place. This bug for example is not present in newer versions.
I don't know what you mean with "older version". The version I speak of is only three days old...it's the PC version just before the day-one patch and it was cencored...

Can the fact that ladies wearing panties in the banya be called censorship?
No its that way by design, imo its better that way than everyone completely nude or everyone wearing towels... I think It was done I think for variety not censorship or realism...

In Israel there are no changes in both box nor the digital.

Well... guess what...
A developer just tricked us...

I'm from israel, using an israeli xbox one account.
Just downloaded the game on xbox one... IT'S CENSORED!!!

That's just mean and not fair at all... I was counting on a developer's word

Well... guess what...
A developer just tricked us...

I'm from israel, using an israeli xbox one account.
Just downloaded the game on xbox one... IT'S CENSORED!!!

That's just mean and not fair at all... I was counting on a developer's word

Have you bought the game via Xbox Live?

Hello, I live in Bahrain and plan on purchasing a digital copy of the game. Will the game be censored on Steam?

I understand that it will not be censored on GOG but couldn't find an official answer on whether or not the digital Steam version is censored if you live in the Middle East. Thanks!

Phalzyr;n1811192 said:
No its that way by design, imo its better that way than everyone completely nude or everyone wearing towels... I think It was done I think for variety not censorship or realism...

There's no woman in her right mind who goes to sauna or to bath in her panties. They're going to get wet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom