Cerys , I am a sucker for red heads .

+
Cerys , I am a sucker for red heads .

I must be a sucker for red heads I felt an immediate attraction to Cerys . I think it was more to the point that she is very strong willed and had Geralt pretty much eating out of her hand especially with the will Yeniffer approve lines . This story seems to be the least talked about and is were some of that political messing with your head thing shines pretty well . I think this story line is very overlooked .

I liked her too, was a strong, likeable character that at the end of the Skellige quests I felt I knew and understood better than many other much longer standing characters. I totally got that she was constantly in the shadow of her father and brother and even her insinuated attraction to Geralt seemed more like someone who wanted the love and respect of an older male figure in her life.

I feel her supposed strength didn't really come through during the questline. She broke down in that house for some reason when she was trying to get the sword, then Geralt came up with the plan to save the Jarl, Geralt did all the busywork. All she did was throw a child into an oven (how that made it out unscathed is still puzzling to me). She did much better than her brother tho after the massacre at the feast so still a better choice for a regent, but they both would be completely lost without Geralt which doesn't bode well for Skellige.

I feel her supposed strength didn't really come through during the questline. She broke down in that house for some reason when she was trying to get the sword, then Geralt came up with the plan to save the Jarl, Geralt did all the busywork. All she did was throw a child into an oven (how that made it out unscathed is still puzzling to me). She did much better than her brother tho after the massacre at the feast so still a better choice for a regent, but they both would be completely lost without Geralt which doesn't bode well for Skellige.

So is Geralt the true worthy King of Skellige? :)

Cerys reminds me of Saskia from Witcher 2 only with red hair

Thought Cerys was great. The voice actress was excellent alongside the great appearance. She was clearly the candidate my Geralt was going to back.
I loved her comments about Yen too. Would have loved to have heard her no doubt surprise at Geralt having ended things with Yen though.

Cerys is pleasant, smart and strong-willed - how not to like her. I'd say that she's too good and righteous - there are less reasons to choose Hjalmar over her.

She's alright.But her talk about Yennefer annoyed the hell out of me.

I think what annoyed me was that those comments really didn't lead to anything. Usually when a woman is commenting like that, they're jealous. I figured she was attracted to Geralt and was trying to figure out where he stood with Yennefer. I think it should have led somewhere in the relationship department. But, that's just my two cents.

Because Cerys is not a witcher, and she had to deal with a monster, without any knowledge about it.
All she did was throw a child into an oven? Not entirely. She had show there a great intelligence and a really good comprehension of the monster, and at last some good tactical skills, because she thought that plan.

I liked her too, was a strong, likeable character that at the end of the Skellige quests I felt I knew and understood better than many other much longer standing characters. I totally got that she was constantly in the shadow of her father and brother and even her insinuated attraction to Geralt seemed more like someone who wanted the love and respect of an older male figure in her life.

Completely agree, the voice actress was also very good and she is the typo of "strong but not sorceress" girl. Few of them are present in all the saga. And the An Craite family doesn't disappoint. I would be happy if she come out in some fashion in the dlcs

Usually when a woman is commenting like that, they're jealous. I figured she was attracted to Geralt and was trying to figure out where he stood with Yennefer. I think it should have led somewhere in the relationship department.

Exactly what I thought myself. Oh well...

I think what annoyed me was that those comments really didn't lead to anything. Usually when a woman is commenting like that, they're jealous. I figured she was attracted to Geralt and was trying to figure out where he stood with Yennefer. I think it should have led somewhere in the relationship department. But, that's just my two cents.
That's how I read it. Maybe its cd projects little joke at our expense. There are a few encounters with female characters that lead you believe it could lead to a sexual encounter.
One of the attre (sp) sisters
skellige woman who the kaer trolde fighter wants you to throw a fight for (if you win him instead she might offer her services) nothing comes of it.
The two succubi, maybe that was just wishful thinking on my part.

Cerys is sort of Triss without the whiny and over sugaryness.

Let's face it Geralt does like a redhead or two or three ....

Nice to see at least one woman thinking of something else apart from Geralt's pants though - hopefully.

Cerys is sort of Triss without the whiny and over sugaryness.

Let's face it Geralt does like a redhead or two or three ....

Nice to see at least one woman thinking of something else apart from Geralt's pants though - hopefully.

Definitely! Great character. Maybe they did not add a romance option because she's Crach's daughter. And she's too young.

Top Bottom