CERYS premium sound bug

+
Hi everyone, I don't have enough posts to create a new thread, so I'll post this here.

CERYS premium sound bug:

I noticed that the premium versions of Cerys an Craite and Cerys: Fearless play the same sound effect when you right click on them. Is this intended? Or has the same sound effect been assigned to both cards by accident?

I believe it must be accidental because the sound of the sword hitting the shield is perfectly timed with the animation featured in Cerys an Craite, whereas it is out of place in Cerys: Fearless, where she is leading a horse in a blizzard.

In addition, until today no two cards have ever shared the same sound effect, so I guess the wrong track was assigned to Cerys: Fearless.

Hopefully someone will fix this in the next patch. Thanks for listening.

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
Audio issue, eh? Not sure where that should be reported, as there is no such Support site category...

I guess this is the closest one. Just explain the bug in the text box that will be present. If not on PC, change the platform on the left first.

Hmm I think it should be the same. All Geralts sound same
He's referring to the sounds the Card's make when you look at their premium version, while the Characters usually use the same taunts when hitting the board the sounds of the Premium usually fits their animation and yeah there must have been a mistake because in the Beta Version Cerys Fearless had her own much more fitting Sound.

At around 1:20

Last edited:
Top Bottom