Chairs and Sofas... Did i missed a new trend?

+
Dear CDP Team.

I know times are really tough on you right now about all the people mentioning bugs and ranting and going haywire about ... things that might get even be fixed.
But there is one thing i dont understand and pls dont get me wrong, i see this in ALOT of other games and i do not understand why but... What is the point putting tens of thousands of chairs, sofas and sitting possibilities all over the city and the player has absolutley NO way on sitting on them and just relax and watch the people running by or observe the atmosphere? I see this "trend" of furniture just being some kind of decoration for a few years now and i personaly think its a example of lazyness that i did expected from some low class Studios but not from you guys!
There is a point in the game where i feel Disabled watching all the NPC*s sitting down and relaxin in their confy chairs and i have to stand and gobble around.

I really really hope you make chairs and furniture sitable and bring a verry needed part of immersion to this verry soon.

Top Bottom