Change Naglfar's Taskmaster

+
1651757342397.png

Hello all!

I would like to propose changes to Naglfar's Taskmaster. I don't really think that the card fits thematically with the Wild Hunt.
So, I thought about different other options for the card, which also would fit its art better.

Option 1 features an ability much like the Giant Slayer (Dwarf unit).
Choose an enemy unit, at the end of your turn deal 1 damage.
Deathblow: Spawn frost for X turns on that row. (whatever is balanced)

Option 2: features an ability which is very fitting for the art design.
Deploy: Drain 1 boost from an enemy for each turn of Frost remaining on that row.

Option 3: The wild hunt went out to capture slaves, and this ability is about that.
Deploy: deal 2 damage
deathblow: spawn a 1 point Wild Hunt Slave (token).

I hope that they aren't OP, that is certainly not my intention.

Option 3 fits well in The "6 for 4 or 7 for 4 with a condition" meta. And The condition its not so hard to active.

Buuut If they will change it i would change for something really different.

Option 2 - i like it The ability and The lore. I am little afraid sometimes could not have boosted units in The other side, special because there is frost on it, so The card could be too much binary.

Option 1 - could be a really strong card, i like it, but problably The provision should increase.

Option 3 fits well in The "6 for 4 or 7 for 4 with a condition" meta. And The condition its not so hard to active.

Buuut If they will change it i would change for something really different.

Option 2 - i like it The ability and The lore. I am little afraid sometimes could not have boosted units in The other side, special because there is frost on it, so The card could be too much binary.

Option 1 - could be a really strong card, i like it, but problably The provision should increase.

Thank you for the feedback. I believe all 3 options have merit. I do agree that if option 1 is chosen, it should probably be increased to 5 or 6 provisions.

Top Bottom