Change the Premium Card Refund

+

Change the Premium Card Refund

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cool Story Bro

I guess if you are against having any premiums this could be an issue
outside of that..it's pretty fair

Last time people got 1600 scrap and 0 powder. It was abused by buying normal version, upgrading it to premium and selling it for profit. People that were willing to use real money were able to "buy" 800 scraps for ~5€. That is insanely better value than buying kegs.

Blame the abusive community, not the company.

MrRagdoll;n9084540 said:
Last time people got 1600 scrap and 0 powder. It was abused by buying normal version, upgrading it to premium and selling it for profit. People that were willing to use real money were able to "buy" 800 scraps for ~5€. That is insanely better value than buying kegs.

Blame the abusive community, not the company.

Yeah now you can just spend scraps to buy premiums about to be nerfed for free powder!

Redcoat2012;n9084590 said:
Yeah now you can just spend scraps to buy premiums about to be nerfed for free powder!

You must have 1600 scrap to get free powder. You get half of that back and you cant directly buy scrap. I think that trade is rather fair.

MrRagdoll;n9084660 said:
You must have 1600 scrap to get free powder. You get half of that back and you cant directly buy scrap. I think that trade is rather fair.

I agree honestly, just pointing it out, dust is much harder for me to acquire than scrap but that's probably just because I just hold all my dupes and then mill full value on patch day, got like 11k yesterday and still have over a hundred dupes to mill in the future.

Right now you can make a Premium with 800 scraps and 400 powder or 1600 scraps (if i'm correct).

If one spends 1600 scraps to make a premium it means that the person wants a premium card and not 2 non premium gold cards. So its fair that the refund gives a chance to craft another premium and not 2 non premium gold cards. If one wants 2 golds he should have crafted them in the first place.

Milling values for the upcoming patch

Are we still able to Craft premiums and mill them for 1600 scrap or has that ship sailed?

How's that gonna work this patch?

Snake_Foxhounder;n9387451 said:
Are we still able to Craft premiums and mill them for 1600 scrap or has that ship sailed?

The refund system was changed after the first patch. Presumably because too many people were abusing it. *stares* Ahem, so that shipped already sailed a long time ago. Now, you are getting powder for your premiums.

Top Bottom