Change water hag!?!?

+
4RM3D;n9249241 said:
When WoW was originally released, it had horrible class balancing and each expansion it got a little better (simply put). However, after a while, it took a turn for the worse. Each balancing attempt destroyed more and more of the uniqueness the classes, and in the end, every class was stripped and converted to an all-purpose class.

Ermmm i know this is off topic but think you have this completely wrong.. Yes this happened and it's true.. But this isn't the case for WoW since WoD... Especially now in Legion every class have its own thing and unique feeling.. Especially in PvP..

Now Blizzard obviously understood that and fixed it by removing many abilities from all classes and they finalized their fix in Legion with unique PvP skills that pretty much give a unique role in every class and spec..

Now about Gwent.. THe problem is that they can't just go a remove cards as easily WoW removed skills.. So if it comes to that then we will have some serious gameplay issues that will turn off a lot people..

NickStrife;n9250631 said:
THe problem is that they can't just go a remove cards as easily WoW removed skills

Actually this is exactly what they do as I mentioned in my previous post. They changed so many cards just to deal with weather instead of tweaking weather(another example). Then they changed tons of cards to create weird archetypes that can be played only with other cards from same archetype therefore reducing card pool that we can use to build decks. You can't change core cards like that yet they do.

Top Bottom