Changelog pt. 1

+
Changelog pt. 1

As promised, this weekend we are letting the cat out of the bag by publishing the Enhanced Editon changelog. Of course this is just a list of fixes and amendments and it doesn't show off all the new elements and features to be added on April 17. To get the full picture of what's coming next month, stay tuned for more daily updates from the RED team.
1. Launcher now includes an option to toggle DLCs off and on.2. Assorted animals have been added to the game.3. New werewolf trophy has been added in Chapter 3.4. New, randomly dispersed swords have been added.5. Fixed error in potions_time_bonus value at level 2 of Specialization: Potions ability.6. Fixed description of 'Control over the Power' ability.7. Fixed incorrect description of Alchemist ability.8. Fixed incorrect description of Amplification ability at level 2.9. Fixed incorrect description of Energy Flow ability at level 2.10. Fixed incorrect description of Control over the Power ability at level 2.11. Fixed incorrect description of Synthesis ability at level 2.12. Fixed incorrect description of Combat Acumen ability.13. Fixed incorrect description of Gadwall potion.14. Position ability at level 2 now multiplies damage dealt to back by zero.15. Fixed incorrect damage calculation for Whirl ability.16. Fixed spark FX and no damage taken when rolling while being attacked by foe.17. Fixed incorrect notification when using Axii Sign on golems.18. Mahakam Rune Sihil sword is now imported from TW1 game saves to New Game.19. Parry and Signs are now improved when Geralt has increased Vigor.20. Parry bug has been fixed. Players can no longer parry for 0 damage.21. Quen Sign has been significantly nerfed. It now wears off after one or two hits.22. Adrenaline no longer loads during boss fights.23. Fixed bug that caused Igni to deal no damage when used right after a sword hit.24. Fixed incorrect game behavior when saving game while casting bombs.25. Kayran now casts fewer stones at end of fight.26. Fixed bug allowing potions to be consumed with Toxicity at 100%.27. Finisher performed on rotfiends no longer adds additional weapon.28. Redanian soldiers in Chapter 3 now spawn correctly.29. Fire now removes Quen Sign during dragon boss fight in Chapter 3.30. Fixed targeting on dragon in Chapter 3.31. Added new statistics for NPCs to correct game balance in Chapter 3.32. Cat potion effect now disappears during dialogue sequences and cut scenes. 33. Target marker and enemy names have been removed from fist fights.34. Fixed display name for wraiths.35. Small fixes introduced in NPC taunt behavior during fights.36. Fixed NPC behavior after combat.37. All critical effects dealt to player are canceled before any scene starts.38. Fixed unusual behavior of clothing when using Heliotrope Sign.39. Small fixes introduced in Dice Poker mini-game.40. Several fixes introduced in mini-maps.41. Fixed several camera shots in dialogue sequences.42. Fixed dialogue camera in Blood Curse quest.43. Walkmesh fixed in Roches tent.44. Walkmesh fixed in Chapter 3 sewers.45. Walkmesh fixed when following Roche on Chapter 3.46. Walkmesh fixed in central square of Loc Muinne.47. Walkmesh fixed near Nilfgaardian camp in Chapter 3.48. Fixed several camera collisions.49. Fixed tent roof collisions in Chapter 3.50. Fixed collisions in butchers house in Flotsam.
Second part coming tomorrow...

Thanks. :)

Nerfed Quen? Oh...that's gonna piss some people off. :cool:

#14 and #19 are big time changes to combat. Awesome. Also, Werewolf to kill in chapter 3. Hell yes.

Thanks! I like these:

1. Launcher now includes an option to toggle DLCs off and on. - it was difficult to resist all those goodies while they were in the inventory.
2. Assorted animals have been added to the game. - great! this definitely was missing :)
21. Quen Sign has been significantly nerfed. It now wears off after one or two hits - nice, even after the nerf it was still OP so another nerf was required. This will make players concentrate on other talents as well.

MM360 said:
2. Assorted animals have been added to the game.

That's gonna make some people cheer.

Thanks for the changelog. Oh, and BTW it's SATURDAY FFS! You should be heading to PKP Powiśle or Zakąski/Przekąski instead of posting changelogs. Just sayin

Possibility to disable those balance breaking DLC is great. I will not have to delete those files any longer, finally.
Animals sounds great too. Rest is fixing stuff, which is always nice. Really looking forward to my third playthrough.

gregski said:
Oh, and BTW it's SATURDAY FFS! You should be heading to PKP Powiśle or Zakąski/Przekąski instead of posting changelogs. Just sayin

I just came back from Warsaw Eagles game and posted this, about to head out again - night is still young:)

MM360 said:
<p>As promised, this weekend we are letting the cat out of the bag by publishing the Enhanced Editon changelog. Of course this is just a list of fixes and amendments and it doesn't show off all the new elements and features to be added on April 17. To get the full picture of what's coming next month, stay tuned for more daily updates from the RED team.</p>
Thanks!

<p>1. Launcher now includes an option to toggle DLCs off and on.
My first thought was why? but then again I might turn of the equipment one off so I'm no tempted to use it at the beginning.

2. Assorted animals have been added to the game.
Yay!

3. New werewolf trophy has been added in Chapter 3.
Good, I love the werewolves in the arena and was disappointed they are not in main game anywhere.

21. Quen Sign has been significantly nerfed. It now wears off after one or two hits.
Good it needs nerfing, tho some may not like this. Hopefully it will make people realise you can do more than just Quen, roll and slash.

OMG, I didn't even thought that aside from new stuff you'll be fixing things! Thats awesome...Can't wait for EE!

Hopefully this will fix the issue of the Steam overlay not working in the Steam version of the game. I won't play the game without it.

MrGoodbar said:
Any news on fixing the steam overlay?

Hopefully Steam Cloud will finally be supported and an option to launch the game directly from steam instead of only the launcher will be implented. Would make me utterly happy.

MrGoodbar said:
Any news on fixing the steam overlay?

I hope so! I just posted that I won't play without it. I hope its a simple fix as I've heard that the retail version used the overlay fine when you put a shortcut to it in Steam.

Top Bottom