Changelog pt. 2

+
Changelog pt. 2

It's Sunday so it's time for the second part of the changelog. Below you will find the rest of the changes coming to the PC version of The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings in the upcoming Enhanced Edition.
51. Fixed collisions on Roches ship.52. Fixed chest collision on ship in Chapter 2.53. Fixed broken poster at Flotsam gate.54. Fixed Temerian flag collision.55. Fixed several locations, decorations, walkmeshes and occluders.56. Small fixes made in environment blending. 57. Assorted fixes made in character lighting.58. Fixed flying meshes in Prologue.59. Fixed blinking trees in Chapter 3.60. Fixed blinking grass on Draug location.61. Fixed low detail texture on rock in camp of the Order of the Flaming Rose.62. Fixed Wild Hunt graphics in Chapter 3.63. Fixed clock in Meditation panel.64. Fixed broken texture during Meditation in UI.65. Fixed spyglass icon in Inventory. 66. Added mages banner to Epilogue in Loc Muinne.67. Added Nilfgaardian flags in Chapter 3.68. Added new FX for magic in Epilogue. 69. Fixed trade stalls in Flotsam so they close at night.70. Fixed Geralts head on cut scene in Prologue.71. Fixed Golems facial expressions.72. Fixed ragdoll effect on Golems body.73. Fixed ragdoll effect on nekkers.74. Fixed distortions on Saskias voice in cut scene in Chapter 2.75. Sneak mode music is now saved and reappears when a game is loaded.76. Several fixes introduced in cut scene audio. 77. Fixed cut-scene sound synchronization.78. Missing sounds supplemented in Chapter 3 cut scenes. 79. Balance of sound and music fixed in Epilogue.80. Fixed problems with music playback in Epilogue.81. Fixed reverb in sewers in Chapter 3.82. Fixed mage teleport sound effect.83. Fixed crowd in amphitheatre in Chapter 3.84. Fixed waypoint for Geralts death cut scene in Loc Muinne.85. Fixed situation whereby Geralt could tell Dethmold that he had a spearhead when this was not present in the Inventory. 86. Triss now always casts spell when interviewing wounded elf in Chapter 1.87. Shilard now holds the Triss figurine when showing it to Assire.88. Fixed block on Roches movement during fight against soldiers on the walls in Chapter 3.89. Fixed blocker in Conspiracy quest in Chapter 2.90. Items collected in Prologue now appear in correct slots at the opening of Chapter 1.91. Fixed interaction with Sles megascope in Chapter 3.92. Fixed highlight effect on doors when using Medallion in Chapter 3.93. Chest can now be looted after fight with Letho in Chapter 1.94. Added loot to Dethmolds chest.95. Fixed loot in containers in Chapter 3.96. Fixed Lethos gestures in dialogue sequence in Chapter 3. 97. Fixed a number of inconsistent Journal entries.98. Fixed Dethmolds grimoire so it appears in Quest Item category in Inventory.99. Fixed instances where Esc Menu could not be accessed.100. Game can now be saved while walking through the forest with Anezka.101. Assorted fixes made in game saving functionality and associated menus.102. Assorted localization improvements have been made.

Hmm. I was kinda hoping targeting items and doors would be mentioned as well as hardware pointer support, but all these are welcome fixes nonetheless. I'm curious about #101.

thanks for it! lot of changes as one can expect from the EE
Now waiting for dev diary/post on new characters and locations :)

Please, a fix to Steam launcher. The launcher freeze when we dont have an internet connection.

The launcher problem? The Steam Overlay?
If neither are fixed, there's going to be an awful lot of really pissed-off people at the Steam forums. (And I suspect a lot of them will find there way here too).

If you still haven't fixed that launcher problem after six months, I'll be one of them.

dragonbird said:
The launcher problem? The Steam Overlay?
If neither are fixed, there's going to be an awful lot of really pissed-off people at the Steam forums. (And I suspect a lot of them will find there way here too).

If you still haven't fixed that launcher problem after six months, I'll be one of them.

The Steam version of this game seems to have had a number of problems. Whats the deal with the launcher?

Now that I think about it, is the EE going to incorporate patch 2.1? That would not be good.

96. So we can expect Letho not drinking with his chin? :D
99. Nice one, had this problem for some unknown reason.
edit: I still hope we get some UI tweaks (not via mods) such as changing between journal/inventory with one single button, and the ability to sort/compare items...c'mon, it's not that hard!

slimgrin said:
Hmm. I was kinda hoping targeting items and doors would be mentioned as well as hardware pointer support, but all these are welcome fixes nonetheless. I'm curious about #101.

I'm really impressed with the level of detail of all the fixes, but I have to agree I'm a little worried about the "fixing the targetting system" part. That is a huge deal, one that in fact can make you rage in frustration during gameplay.

slimgrin said:
Hmm. I was kinda hoping targeting items and doors would be mentioned, but all these are welcome fixes nonetheless.

Well, it seems like final polishing, most of these are minor bugs. I was hoping on some news on targeting and combat responsiveness as well, but still - good to see those guys givin a jack about their game.

I agree with Steam users though, if 6 months is not enough to fix the overlay issue, CDPR could at least provide some explanation. People will be pissed off and I don't think you can ignore Steam user base.

I'm sure it's been discussed several times, but could anyone tell me what's exactly wrong with the current targeting system? I barely used it on hard, although I must confess that quen was my most used sign.

What can I say guys , you did great job fixing 100 of bugs this will bring the gaming experience one level higher

I give my self liberty to suggest you something : can you make some in quests what are difficult to noobs like me :D to bring some mercanariaes to fight together with Geralt. That type of mercanaries (adventurers ) can be hired at Inn in every city or in some cases when Geralt helps some people instead of reward let players choose to hire them and help in some quests in forest outside Flotsam for exapmle

Armor crafting I want to make various armors but I can't find all ingradients bcz im 2 chapters behind, my point is you have many armors and enchantments, but you are able to make them when game decides, for example Kayran armor it is not like some super armor but you are not able to craft him before you kill kayran. If there is posibility to buy some ingrediants at merchants ? Or can you make some side misions where you can find various armor ingrediants. i feel like main story is going to fast for me and if i want to slow down take some bonus adventures , find some interesting people to help , obtain some items and craft from them some cool armor i will be more than satisfied

Other thing Can you make friendly units collision size to be smaller I'm always getting stucked by the drunk in the Inn of Vergen (that one who saw Triss falling from sky) also Dwarwes who help you in cleansing the mines from necrophages they just follow you and keep blocking you to open door , to go back when low hp , I kill necrophages and they will explode and I just cant get enough far from explosions bcz of dwarves blocking my way

I am looking forward to replaying this game again on the PC with all these additions. Will 3D Vision still work properly after all these things got added?

Top Bottom