Changing appearance

+
I have a weird issue where every time I try to change my appearance. Either by V's apt mirror or by a Ripperdoc. The game just soft locks me out.
Like if I click Accept or whatever. The little loading circle icon will appear, rotate for a bit then suddenly freeze facing upward. Then nothing. I can't do anything. The game didn't crash or anything either. it just completely locks me into the menu.
I can move my mouse and stuff. Hovering it over the options and they'll lite up but I can't interact with them, clicking doesn't do anything. I can't exit or anything. I'm literally locked into the menu. Only way out is for me to just Close the game entirely and start it back up and just make a mental note to not interact with the character customization option ever again.
Which SERIOUSLY bums me the fuck out.
And it's not like the game froze and crashed. If that was the case then either my mouse wouldn't work or there would be a "Unresponsive" error in the Task Manager but it's operating like normal.

Not really sure what to do about this one. I've tried looking it up but nothing at all. Wonder if anyone else has this issue and if there's some work around or whatever?

You're not alone, I am having the same exact problem. Just finished paying off Vik and noticed he is able to do a full character appearance change. I was super excited since there were some things I wanted to edit on my character, but for some odd reason, when I finished editing and clicked "Confirm" the little icon appeared in the middle of the screen and spun twice, then stopped. I am still able to move my mouse around and hovering over the icons make a sound, so I know my game didn't full on crash. I really hope there are others having this same issue. X-X

Attachments

• Screenshot (82).png
    Screenshot (82).png
    5.4 MB · Views: 44
Top Bottom