Char freezes in place when entering/leaving almost any place

+
Char freezes in place when entering/leaving almost any place

I´ve already saw a few posts discussing this matter, but, since i can´t find it anymore, here is the problem: I would say 70% of the time i enter a new place (building, outside, etc), as soon as the place is fully loaded, i realize I can´t move him, also there is no npc around me and i can open inventory, save/load, change camera position, rotate camera, etc. This problem is related to a black screen that happens when you leave the witch castle for good, right after Leo´s funeral scene (i say it happened for me and the only way to make that particular scene to appear was running the game on windowed mode).Back to the main problem, I did find a somewhat unconfortable solution: to make the character move again, I need to save at that location, exit to main emnu and load that save game again. When I´m in a place with lots of npcs, and after doing this, all of these npcs appears from a specific spot and walks in a big line to their original places.My configurations are: Intel Core 2 Duo e6600, geforce 8800 GTS (forceware 169.13), 2GB de RAM (Dual Channel Corsair XML 800), 22'' widescreen monitor, ASUS P5B Premium Vista Edition, OS Vista 32-bit Ultimate Edition (I do have that virtual memory hotfix from windows installed)And for the moderator of this forum: I´ve sent my dxdiag and system info (with that program you tell us to download and use) to your e-mail explaining my problem.I looking foward to see a permanent solution, as I´m getting tired of exiting to main menu almost every time i enter or leave any place...Thank you all for your attention and your time, Nepov.

Top Bottom