Character Appearances

+
Triss, Geralt, Yennefer

That must be one awkward reunion given their history :DD

Former lover, current lover.. Poor Geralt.

@Vigilance: Thank you and yes i do give my honest opinions when it comes to someones work. Personally think that giving honest criticism is the best thing you can do for any artist. And is with that attitude that some of us nitpick and give our own opinion. Its not about ranting that you are unhappy with something or another. Its about trying to see the work that you love so much be as good as it can, and not just give it blind praise.

What love? There was no stinking love between Triss and my Geralt. May be now, when Yen is finally here, Trill will get a hint and bugger off.
Sheesh. Calm down. I know. Just used the word "lover" as in making love with each other frequently.

My point was that a catfight is inevitable :p

Sheesh. Calm down. I know. Just used the word "lover" as in making love with each other frequently.

My point was that a catfight is inevitable :p

Oh it is.. Hopefully they work it out though, I mean, they are friends after all.

After rewatching the trailer a few more times, I think it's weird how Geralt changes. Like the shot of him on the ship with Triss and Yennefer, his hair is not so milk white as it is in other shots and his beard also doesn't look as a dark as it does in the close up of his face reveal and the very last shot of him drawing his sword. Not sure what's up with that entirely, but I'd just like to point out again I really hope they make him look like the artwork and cover.

And I meant to post this too, how he looks in some other parts of the trailer. Right iris color, not so ultra bright hair, less plastic surgery look yadayada. How I think he should look, as it's a lot more faithful.

Last edited:
Honestly, i think he should look more pale. He looks like he almost has a tan. also beard and hair should be white.
Pure white would be a bit jarring, don't you think? I know he's an albino in the books, but that look wouldn't carry over that well into a visual medium.

What love? There was no stinking love between Triss and my Geralt. May be now, when Yen is finally here, Trill will get a hint and bugger off.

Geralt is not indifferent to Triss, they are not just friends with benefits.
So yes, there is love, definitely not the same as with Yenn, but still there is.

About Ciri, forget her teenager look in your minds. She is actually a 20/21 years old woman with a hard experience in her life.

The Castle IS Wizima Castle, sure but about this butt I cannot bet is Letho's one

Well it's not so much the butt, but the arm and the posture that gives away Letho.
It would be interesting if he rebuilt his witcher school. :)

I'll be happy to see Letho again, one of my favorite second character in TW2, but My hope is not desperate enough to recognize his butt. I hadn't such a personal relationship with him

Top Bottom