Character Appearances

+
Don`t bother explaining this man, I tried this once on this forum and I bearly escaped hanging.
Edit:

I`ve just rewatch the trailer and then compred it to some GoTh episodes. In conclusion I stand by my opinion. Dance talks as his usual self.

Edit to 3 post down.
Not gonna start a new post for this.

Chill out mate, you should not take it so personal because I didn`t call you delusional. I hinted to the fact you wanted to hear Dance immitating an accent and you did. Therefore a delusion.

That's the problem, perhaps you're too used to Game of Thrones. Personally I never EVER watched a game of thrones episode and I read the books and I have to say his voice is really good. Spot on. I imagined him a bit different and initially a bit older but the more I rewatch it the more I like him the way he looks.

Ciri is awesome and precisely how I visioned her. Just tone up her hair colour slightly. But i would not be disappointed if they kept it grey.
Unless yennefer is still under memory loss at the boat, my vision of Yennefer is very different. It does not matter how many times I rewatch it, Yen just seems a blank, not much emotion at all. Only Yen needs to be fixed up imo. Geralt and every single other character is fine.

Unless yennefer is still under memory loss at the boat, my vision of Yennefer is very different. It does not matter how many times I rewatch it, Yen just seems a blank, not much emotion at all. Only Yen needs to be fixed up imo.

We talked about it, but keep in mind you are talking about the character's emotions and behavior, by one second scene of unknown context - wait and see. The only thing that should be fixed is her hair getting raven black.

Last edited:
We talked about it, but keep in mind you are talking about the character emotions and behavior, by one second scene of unknown context - wait and see. The only thing that should be fixed is her hair getting raven black.

You nailed it.

Yennefer's brown hair is currently the only thing that makes absolutely no sense, visual-wise.
I think we all agree on that~

Dandelion

EDIT: Is it just me or does Dandelion look more like a french guy that buys baguettes every morning than an elf (I know he's a human, calm down lol).

Last edited:
Well thank goodness for that, since he isn't an elf.

...I still think he looks pretty awesome, though. Considering he is supposed to be pretty much noticeably older, he nailed his look and stache.

Before we all berate @gocko1 for calling Dandelion an elf, can i just say, what the hell up with Geralt's hair color in this screenshot? That looks like what Ciri's hair color is supposed to be.

View attachment 3709

Attachments

• Blonde Geralt WTF.jpg
    Blonde Geralt WTF.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
:look:
Bloede dho'ine.

Hahaha, you cracked me up.

We talked about it, but keep in mind you are talking about the character's emotions and behavior, by one second scene of unknown context - wait and see. The only thing that should be fixed is her hair getting raven black.

You are totally right. I have to see more of Yen. I just imagined her wearing more make up I guess. Something darker about her. And not just the hair. I'll wait and see what they'll bring.

Before we all berate @gocko1 for calling Dandelion an elf, can i just say, what the hell up with Geralt's hair color in this screenshot? That looks like what Ciri's hair color is supposed to be.

View attachment 3709

I might surprise you, but white color is very susceptible to changing hue in different color lights. So, a setting sun will make his lovely white hair appear yellow-ish.

You can test this with a wig!

i am pretty much sure the thing with Yen's hair is the sun light effect as well ! YEN'S HAIR IS BLACK CDPR KNOWS THAT

Ciri - she can control time & space . maybe she go though the time so much
& that may cause her a bit older then suppose to be

Triss - is Perfect . but did change a hair

for what am seeing now that Yennefer suppose to have a black curly hair with violet eye
in this lest trailer. i think she is more younger then Triss . no mature facial look & her hair is brow no violet eye

( but i think is maybe they in sunlight that may cause they hair looks different )

well so far am impress with this new trailer & in the next trailer more character plz :D

View attachment 3711am i the only one who thinks we're just judging while we already just saw glimpse of both yen and Ciri i mean ! come on geralt changed from trailer 1 very much and it appears that they are still not quite steady on this matter .... but that Triss was actually mind blowing

Attachments

• qweqrqwe.jpg
    qweqrqwe.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 57
what the hell up with Geralt's hair color in this screenshot?

White hair acts quite funny when in direct sunlight. So it looks just fine to me. I'm actually astounded that CDPR are paying this amount of attention to Geralt's hair and how it reacts to it's environment.

Top Bottom