Character Appearances

+
Both should have... ;)

Hmm... Do you count Triss' and Yen's hair as wavy? It's not super curly Afro-style, but it's definitely not straight. Well, Triss' is wavy.

Triss' hair does seem a little too vibrant red, fake, even (though admittedly she is a sorceress.) Less Jessica Rabbit, more Sansa Stark would be nice to see.

Last edited:
Hmm... Do you count Triss' and Yen's hair as wavy? It's not super curly Afro-style, but it's definitely not straight. Well, Triss' is wavy.

Triss' hair does seem a little too vibrant red, fake, even (though admittedly she is a sorceress.) Less Jessica Rabbit, more Sansa Stark would be nice to see.
Yen's hair is all right. Triss hair might be a little bit wavy, but she doesn't have curls in the game.

In the books she has curls.

Yes, but unlike the colour, the curls are more ambiguous, it can go from something wavy to extra curly...

With Emhyr they definetely nailed it! Just about how I imagined him. Until now, the only two I would love to see modified are Yennefer , so that she looks more like version by JustAnor, and Ciri, so that she looks a bit less like a supermodel. My 2c

Yennefer's Appearance

Assuming this is truly Yennefer:

I am quite disappointed because I along with several Witcher fans believe Yennefer to be beautiful or better put (excerpt from a source): "The lady of Vengerberg is famous for her beauty". After looking at her from the above picture, her appearance to me is good looking, just fine, not one of those faces that launched a thousand ships. Come to think of it, maybe the beauty standards in Vengerberg isn't high.

If I had to scale their beauty, I would give Yennefer a 6.8/10 and Triss a 9/10

If I had to choose to be with one of them, I'm sorry Konrad Tomaszkiewicz, I will choose Triss because she's much prettier and I got to know her more in Witcher 1 & 2.

• RED Point
Reactions: Mal
It's one picture/angle of her. We've seen much more of Triss, especially the close-ups. I'd say wait for more Yennefer before judging. :)

And in my own opinion, I still find her more attractive than Triss. There's something about Triss's face that puts me off. While she's not my thing, I don't blame the Triss fans for finding her absolutely gorgeous.

Just wow...did you really just give a score on "beauty"? lol people nowadays start to putting numbers on everything XD how about you just go ahead and rate every female that are in the game
All jokes aside, what am I trying to say is that you cannot simply rate a person without being sound like extremely opinionated, especially when it comes to beauty. You will find plenty of people disagreeing with you.

P.S. Also if you simply choose Triss because she is "much prettier", I feel very sorry for you. So much more to a character than just her look. :D

My humble feedback:

• Geralt
    Almost perfect, still needs some minor tweaks: in particular the skin tone and beard color. The former should be more pale, it's too pink right now. The latter also needs to be white (or at least light grey), there's too much black on it.
    Also his eyes should have a dim glow, as seen in TW2, it was a really nice, little detail.

• Yennefer
    One thing: hair color, please let it be black. I know RED already said her hair are black, but they can't all of a sudden look brown under sunlight, please find a way to let them stay black all the time. Also, she looks good but not stunningly beautiful as I had imagined, but I won't mind RED's vision on Yennefer's character.

• Ciri
    Once again hair color: from the SoD trailer they appear greyish/silver, and they should be ashen blonde (I don't know if later in the books she loses pigments, in that case nevermind!). Apart from this, she looks great, I'm very content of how she came out.

• Triss, Dandelion, Vesemir, Emhyr (and everyone else)
    They are already perfect, if you find room for improvements I'll appreciate that, but I'm already happy how they are right now.

It's one picture/angle of her. We've seen much more of Triss, especially the close-ups. I'd say wait for more Yennefer before judging. :)

And in my own opinion, I still find her more attractive than Triss. There's something about Triss's face that puts me off. While she's not my thing, I don't blame the Triss fans for finding her absolutely gorgeous.

Same here, I never liked the voice actor for Triss, and her look is just meh.. I think Yen already looks better, I hope she has a strong voice actor that will match her looks.:)

Top Bottom