Character Appearances

+
What goes over your head is all this stuff sends messages about who we are and what we are good for, which taken altogether is programming. When a girl walks down the street she gets accosted all the time by creepy guys yelling stuff out and trying to look up her skirt or down her top, and this is because of society's programming all added up from all the little things like portrayal of women in games and in adverts and so on, which you're saying we should just ignore. It all adds up, so none of it can be ignored.

I'm sure this will go over your head and others here zzzz

I've never read something so stupid :D Blaming this "stuff" for the absence of morality,education and manners :D
More likely it's the fault of the parents and their false parenting or the social environment and the influence of it, but not "sexual content" in games,videos, music and so on.

I've never read something so stupid :D Blaming this "stuff" for the absence of morality,education and manners :D
More likely it's the fault of the parents and their false parenting or the social environment and the influence of it, but not "sexual content" in games,videos, music and so on.

No! Don't you see? It's much easier for our lazy, narrow minded, self-centered, but oh-so-progressive modern society to blame it on the evil white meeenz! Why think if you can LISTEN AND BELIEVE!

Sorry... I'm done. ;)

I used to be a morally upright, well adjusted and productive member of society.Then I played The Witcher 3 and saw Ciri's bra . Now I'm a sex addict. True story.

Last edited:
Yeah...Yennefer, Triss, Philipa, Sile, Saskia, Cirilla etc etc - no personalities at all...They exist only to show us their tits and vaginas...

Yeah...Yennefer, Triss, Philipa, Sile, Saskia, Cirilla etc etc - no personalities at all...They exist only to show us their tits and vaginas...

The number of people that are unable to look past the appearance of those characters still astonishes me... and they still think the game has a problem. :rolleyes:

The number of people that are unable to look past the appearance of those characters still astonishes me... and they still think the game has a problem. :rolleyes:
Didn't you know?
ugly or unattactive female character= unique, interesting and well written
beautiful and sexy female character= boring and generic with zero personality

Triss's hair, can we please take those bunches out and see some long flowing red hair...

In Witcher 1 Triss had long flowing red hair, in Witcher 3 she has the same turquoise banded bunches as in Witcher 2.

Can we not take Triss to the hairdresser and get those bunches taken out so we can see her as she was in Witcher 1, after all, a woman's hair is her glory.

If Yen can cast spells and travel the world with long flowing locks, then I'm sure Triss can.

In Witcher 1 Triss had long flowing red hair, in Witcher 3 she has the same turquoise banded bunches as in Witcher 2.

Can we not take Triss to the hairdresser and get those bunches taken out so we can see her as she was in Witcher 1, after all, a woman's hair is her glory.

If Yen can cast spells and travel the world with long flowing locks, then I'm sure Triss can.

Sensible request... I was hoping to see her with some other hair style in TW3 too... no luck so far, though.

Yeah... i miss her long open hair since TW2, who the heck had the idea to give
Triss those knobs? Sure more pratical for traveling, but since Yen shows off her
beautifull raven black mane... well Triss definatly needs to show of her red one too

;)

What do you think of the new appearance of the main characters?

For example, in TW1, Lambert has more delicate facial features.
In my opinion, they (Lambert and Eskel) were more pretty than now.

And Bianka in TW2 reminded me of Laurie Holden the actress. She have attracted me more like this.

---------- Updated at 09:31 PM ----------

Though, I slightly corrected Lambert's appearances. :lol:

Last edited:
Top Bottom