Character creation suggestions

+
- add more hair options. Specifically for 'ethnic' groups. (Pretty much African-American, Islanders, etc.)
It seems almost all choices are straight hair except a couple dreadlocks and braids. How about a short fade, afro, etc. And maybe have the option for size or length. Lastly the color. Not everyone wants to have punk hair color in Cyberpunk 2077. Add in some natural hair colors including some gray and white for older folks with those other bright, two-tone rocker colors you have in there.

- cyberware or cybernetics looks not only on the face, maybe other body parts. (Arms, legs, neck, spine, mouth, etc.)

- height or weight selections

- muscular/skinny/heavy set slider option

- some of what the NPCs have in the game. I swear I've seen multiple MOCs walking around with hairstyles, cyberware, eye colors, that are NOT even an option during the character creation

- more shades or skin color choices

- option to have each eye different colors and not just the same

- a way to 'preview' your character creation in clothing while holding a weapon or on a motorcycle before finalizing

I'd love for all of these things to be implemented... How possible might you think it is to incorporate as patches and DLC? I hope they can...

My gut tells me that they likely won't implement much. I don't know. Guess I have too many bad experiences with developers not adding stuff in. There's a couple more large patches that are supposed to drop over the next couple months. I've seen some people request some pretty in depth stuff like DLC's and overhauling, for example, the armor aspect of the game. I'm not a programmer or developer, but I imagine that's something that won't happen for several months at the very least. The stuff on this thread though seems like it should be easy enough though with a simple patch/update. Hopefully they don't go the way of Anthem and let the game die and move on to another one. I read a couple articles that apparently there was some infighting between the developers and management, that management released the game before it was finished. But who knows how much truth there is to that.

+1 to the many good suggestions in this thread! More body, hair, tat options, as well as being able to do at least some reconfiguring (different hair, tats 'n stuff) of our character during the game would be nice!

Well after it's true that in rpg like this one based on the book the possibilities are so infinite, but I still think that being able to modify the shape of his body and change his hairstyle / beard in the game is still a basic standard in this kind of game, then there is also the clothing side, it's true that sometimes we get really ugly things, sometimes I prefer nothing worn on the head so much I find that the style is not great , for example the hats which make curls in the hair it is not possible. After these things there are details and then according to the site it is announced that there will be a rain of dlc at the beginning of 2021. I remain careful with the word "rain" as they already have to work like crazy to correct all the current problems ... but it would still be cool to be able to play a fat man for example like Dexter Deshawn lol

- add more hair options. Specifically for 'ethnic' groups. (Pretty much African-American, Islanders, etc.)
It seems almost all choices are straight hair except a couple dreadlocks and braids. How about a short fade, afro, etc. And maybe have the option for size or length. Lastly the color. Not everyone wants to have punk hair color in Cyberpunk 2077. Add in some natural hair colors including some gray and white for older folks with those other bright, two-tone rocker colors you have in there.

- cyberware or cybernetics looks not only on the face, maybe other body parts. (Arms, legs, neck, spine, mouth, etc.)

- height or weight selections

- muscular/skinny/heavy set slider option

- some of what the NPCs have in the game. I swear I've seen multiple MOCs walking around with hairstyles, cyberware, eye colors, that are NOT even an option during the character creation

- more shades or skin color choices

- option to have each eye different colors and not just the same

- a way to 'preview' your character creation in clothing while holding a weapon or on a motorcycle before finalizing

I don’t know what you’re talking about, it was either “Elmo trash” hair, or black people hair, with only a small group of options that could be considered stylish European hair, and then the ratty hair.

I’ll at least say that the black hair options seem samey, but considering at least a third is dedicated to that kind of style, I would say it’s plenty. Maybe give it more variety instead.

Same can be said for the other options, too. Give me more variety. It all looks either trashy or bland.

You know the hair that female V had in 2019 demo?
462ab4a6-6da5-4e0c-972c-6f36063557d4.png

I would like the same hairstyle to be available in the character creator.
And all exclusive npc hairs, like young Rogue' hair, the Rogue's long sidecut, all gendered hairs unlocked...

Hello I don't know if it was suggested (I think so) but in the future, it might be good to be able to customize the build of your character, height and weight for example in an rpg it still seems important to me . :LOL:
I was so confused when I found I couldn't change my characters own size. Perks wise, I went for a tanky build, but found that in the character creator I couldn't give them a "tanky build".

Top Bottom