Character Customization!

+
I want to make a fat or short guy.. A tall or thing guy... There shouldn't be any restrictions to dimensions.. Various body models not to have same looking mesh texture would be nice too.. XD

Eve has a nice Character Generator but there restricted to the dimensions.

Much appreciate if these variety options players asking can be added value to the game. :)

I've met many (and i mean many) people who wanted to create girls with big boobs, but i've never heard, not in my entire life, somebody who wanted to create a fat guy.. I salute you... :D

Although if we -did- get FBC, I'd prefer not to get it at some "end-game" chapter. More fun to run around with the "BIG shiny" half-way through or so. Or earlier, I suppose, but balancing an FBC, that can ignore so many weaknesses of the flesh, would be quite a challenge.

...balancing an FBC, that can ignore so many weaknesses of the flesh, would be quite a challenge.
Indeed. Which is why I'm leery about having this as an option, right out of the gate.

I'd be fine with this being attainable mid-game, though.

I've met many (and i mean many) people who wanted to create girls with big boobs, but i've never heard, not in my entire life, somebody who wanted to create a fat guy.. I salute you... :D

In eve is possible.. but not crazy big...

I didn't even think about that.. I have a toon in SWTOR sith fat guy.. I have the most fun with him because he gets the most attention. I've done his "Look" unique and cool... Kinda spooky too..

So ya I don't see an issue with being fat... Its how you use your looks that makes your cool... or spooky... up to the creative players...

I had a couple of fat guys in SR2... had a fat girl too...

As for FBC... nah, not right out of the gate... at least not first play through.... I am still holding out hope for a replay+.... where on your second play through, you can choose to keep all your crap from the first play through...

Why do people keep asking for fat characters? Considering the society CP2020/2077 is, one would think that obesity would be either very difficult to achieve due to food bioengineering, or a serious liability due to how much of a hindrance it would be for one's mobility and endurance, or both.

Why do people keep asking for fat characters? Considering the society CP2020/2077 is, one would think that obesity would be either very difficult to achieve due to food bioengineering, or a serious liability due to how much of a hindrance it would be for one's mobility and endurance, or both.

I'm not asking to make a fat character.. I'm asking to have the freedom to create a toon freely to whatever dimensions pleases me. Why should it matter possible future of food bioengineering? What matters is the freedom for the player to enjoy or just have fun creating toons to whatever his heart desires.. If you don't want a tall slim toon thats cool.. If you don't want a fat tall toon that's cool too.. But maybe someone else wants a short stubby dude or dudette? Point is.. Let players have a choice... If its sandbox let freedom flow.. :cool:

Well, if it's too sandbox, it becomes generic. You have to impose limitations if you want flavour. That's why you won't be piloting an X-Wing in Cyberpunk anytime.

Well, if it's too sandbox, it becomes generic. You have to impose limitations if you want flavour. That's why you won't be piloting an X-Wing in Cyberpunk anytime.
I never said anything about X-wing or X3TC or any other game.. I'm talking about Cyberpunk and its own universe.

All I'm talking about is free choice in how you can build your toon physical appearance. Without jet packs coming out of his butt or lighting bolts out of his fingers XD

I would like the game to stay on the ground for most of the time. Every flying vehicle should have some limitations I think everyone would prefer racing on the speed bike on the highway then fly up and down from one building to another.. especially when game will look great packed with beautiful npc's walking around.

Ah imagine driving big metallic red bike from Akira on the streets of night city and having billboards and reflect on the body.

I would love something like Eve online; if CDPR can do something similar it would be out of this world and bring in many new fans.

I would like the game to stay on the ground for most of the time. Every flying vehicle should have some limitations I think everyone would prefer racing on the speed bike on the highway then fly up and down from one building to another.. especially when game will look great packed with beautiful npc's walking around.

Ah imagine driving big metallic red bike from Akira on the streets of night city and having billboards and reflect on the body.

I love Akira :) bikes like this need to be in the game and street races!

I just want to add that I would love to get tattooed like a prisoner, be possible to choose places from head to toe. With black light ink or anything futuristic that moves or glows or what have you. I would like to see tattoos from all cultures from around the World make their versions be able to see its way into the game. For instance, the Samoan/Pacific Islander tribal tattoos to Prison culture tattoos around the globe.

Also I would like to be able to see more than one weapon on my person, if I have the weapon "favorited," it should be able to be visible I would hope.

Hm. I wonder how much more difficult it is to create a custom skin for a character model, vs. a vehicle?

There's lots of car racing titles that have livery editors, so you can custom paint and decal your car to your heart's content (within the limitations of the editor.) It would be cool if you could place tattoos anywhere, rather than having set skins or locations to choose from, but I wonder how much more difficult that'd be to code.

Hm. I wonder how much more difficult it is to create a custom skin for a character model, vs. a vehicle?

There's lots of car racing titles that have livery editors, so you can custom paint and decal your car to your heart's content (within the limitations of the editor.) It would be cool if you could place tattoos anywhere, rather than having set skins or locations to choose from, but I wonder how much more difficult that'd be to code.

I remember in Fable being able to put images in the folders that cointained the tattoos and having these tattoos in the shops. I don't remember if these replaced the original, they probably did, but this was not exactly an experiment, I think it was encouraged by the game. The result... depended on many things. Bear in mid that the skin of the character varied from tan to pale, clean to scarred, back width... and I even think the tattoo ink varied from shiny silvery blue to black or red. This meant that sometimes the picture was a little undiscernable, but if you avoid so many parameters I don't see why people shouldn't be able to import tattoos in the PC version if the ones in game don't suffice.

Top Bottom