Character Customization!

+
Hair physics doesnt sound very Cyberpunk to me. Greasy hair because lots of people are poor, or those who can afford hair products use them to look cool, spiky hair is the awesome Cyberpunk look, imho. Yeah, use that CPU for somethign cooler like light tatoos or something.
Honestly this is my impression as well. When I think Cyberpunk I think of gelled hair, spikes or some crazy shave jobs. Nothing that would really use flowing hair or stuff that you'd see individual strands blowing in the wind.

I wouldn't mind having some normal hairstyles of course, but I'd expect crazier stuff, especially with the colors.

Edit: Love the idea of light tattoos or glowing assets.

Honestly this is my impression as well. When I think Cyberpunk I think of gelled hair, spikes or some crazy shave jobs. Nothing that would really use flowing hair or stuff that you'd see individual strands blowing in the wind.

I wouldn't mind having some normal hairstyles of course, but I'd expect crazier stuff, especially with the colors.

Edit: Love the idea of light tattoos or glowing assets.

Light tattoos arent just an idea, they are part of Cyberpunk world. Theres lots of crazy stuff.

I'm okay with the base characters, they're designed very very well. Even updated!
What I really wish for is dye/skin-able clothing and weapons. Reference of Division 2 and Guild Wars 2.

Character customization has always been a huge priority for me in games, especially RPG-like games, but it can be incredibly frustrating in games like Mass Effect and Dragon Age after you get passed the character creation box and into gameplay.

Sure the character creation box was awesome, but I found myself quitting multiple times because the animations with the customized face were so unbearable. I could make custom characters in DA I & II and survive to the end, but ME I rolled with default Shepard and to be honest default Shepard was perfect.

Hopefully default V is similar, and if we do get the fully customizable experience, for the love of gamers please give us the option to re-edit it after creation.

More youthful than 22 years old? That's pretty youthful if you ask me.
About appearance
Not all 22 year old men are muscular, bearded and have a thick voice.
Example: V that I would like to create >
vvv.png

unnamed.jpg

Post automatically merged:

Character customization has always been a huge priority for me in games, especially RPG-like games, but it can be incredibly frustrating in games like Mass Effect and Dragon Age after you get passed the character creation box and into gameplay.

Sure the character creation box was awesome, but I found myself quitting multiple times because the animations with the customized face were so unbearable. I could make custom characters in DA I & II and survive to the end, but ME I rolled with default Shepard and to be honest default Shepard was perfect.

Hopefully default V is similar, and if we do get the fully customizable experience, for the love of gamers please give us the option to re-edit it after creation.
Character creation in ME is pathetic!
Force you to play with the default :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Character creation in ME is pathetic!
Force you to play with the default :ROFLMAO:

It's not the worst, but it's far from the best. It didn't translate well to in game character animations.

That being said, I think original Shepard couldn't of been created better. Kind of like how Robert Downey Jr is the embodiment of Iron Man.

ME 1-3 should of had the Alpha Protocol options of hair/beard/tattoos, and I could of made my perfect vision of the earth born, gun-wielding, Space Commando who saves the Universe not once, not twice, but three times!

Guest 4401416

Hey, I need help. I myself don't play videogames, I was never good at console games, just Nintendo DS. But I am interested in the character creation software/program used in this game and some others. I'm not interested in buying the games, just the character creation program used before the start of the game. Know where I can find a finished version of it?
P.S. please no cursing or foul language, or disgusting pop culture references in my post

Hey, I need help. I myself don't play videogames, I was never good at console games, just Nintendo DS. But I am interested in the character creation software/program used in this game and some others. I'm not interested in buying the games, just the character creation program used before the start of the game. Know where I can find a finished version of it?
P.S. please no cursing or foul language, or disgusting pop culture references in my post
We don't know for sure, but generally speaking CDPR is using their own proprietary engine called Red Engine 4. I do not know whether or not the character creation system is part of that and built in house, but I would guess that it is.

Hair physics doesnt sound very Cyberpunk to me. Greasy hair because lots of people are poor, or those who can afford hair products use them to look cool, spiky hair is the awesome Cyberpunk look, imho. Yeah, use that CPU for somethign cooler like light tatoos or something.

I would totally love for my character to have a blacklight tattoo. I've been fascinated with them ever since that cutscene in WatchDogs 2 when the tattoo artist finished the oni tattoo that Lenni got on her face.

So far we have seen/heard (whatever) 2 voices masculine V and feminine V, if they are having options to mix and match sex and gender characteristics I think they need at least 1 more voice for an androgynous V

So far we have seen/heard (whatever) 2 voices masculine V and feminine V, if they are having options to mix and match sex and gender characteristics I think they need at least 1 more voice for an androgynous V

Why?
Even IRL hermaphrodites doesn't have more androgynous voices than other peoples, and that would mean one third less dialogue choices.

Why?
Even IRL hermaphrodites doesn't have more androgynous voices than other peoples, and that would mean one third less dialogue choices.
It was more a comment about mixing gender characteristics than genitalia. I dunno i just like ambiguous gender voices. Zarya from Overwatch really does it for me voice wise. Male V voice=masc and female V voice = fem. i just think if I am going for an ambiguously gendered character, neither of the V voices fit. Its a non binary thing not a hermaphrodite thing. Plus I don’t think we will be able to have a hermaphrodite character at least not off the bat of the CC.

Probably for the same reason they "should" hire more voiceactors for african american, latino and even European based characters (if you can choose those). Because having them all have the same GI-JOE/JANE voice is just stupid.

I put "should" inside quotes, because of course they shouldn't. They should ditch the whole voiceacting part from the protagonist altogether.... or, more like, should've a loooooooong time ago, because now it would be like throwing money into a ditch. Your every character will now sound like a young caucasian cocky hothead.

Come to think of it, maybe, in the name of consistency, they shouldn't allow other kinds of characters. :D

Top Bottom