Character Customization!

+
4meg;n9299181 said:
Wow. Nice work with the render. That should probably be added to the Romance thread.

Thank you :). And what does romance have to do with character creation and making your character look muscular? lol

Last edited:
God, I am SO looking forward to this game! (I am a HUGE Cyberpunk 2020 Rpg fan. Played my first game back in 1989 when I was in the Army in Europe. My first character? A Nomad called "Iron Mike" Greerson (A.K.A: "The Vagabond Messiah").... Long story of how I earned the handle, but the G.M sure as hell didn't make it easy... But I digress. Did I mention that I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS GAME?

Very sick idea as far as the 3d printer is concerned! Hope you guys will have the option to run a Fixer....Gotta run a FIXER! No joke, I've been on a "crash course" on underworld themed flix: New Jack City, The Mack, Superfly, Blow, Wise Guys, The Godfather, The Corrupter. Having "dealer's withdraw"... GOTTA RUN A FIXER!!!!!

I also cant wait for this game... I really hope that the character creator will kick ass!

Last edited:

Guest 4149880

Tigersan666;n9300441 said:
I also cant wait for this game... I really hope that the character creator will kick ass!

Considering what CDPR has said, that they want your characters appearance to be a main focus of the game tied to the plot, hopefully its very deep.

Meet Dhalia "Angel" Neustadt, people call her Angel of Death... She started out in the world as
a Nomad, then she managed to get herself into Night City. She made some friends, and started
taking jobs from one of the corporations. At first easy. entry level bodyguard jobs, but soon her
handlers noticed she has got a gift for surviving. So they gave her assasination jobs. First hit-jobs
were easy... But they became more challenging pretty fast... After a while she made a name for
herself as an assasin. She becama a Solo class by then. She invested in many cyber implants,
but she decided she wont go overboard and will limit herself to essentials.

Those are my first ideas about her, the rest will have to play out when the game comes out! Can't wait!

Cheers! :)

Last edited:

Guest 4149880

Tigersan666;n9297741 said:
Czesc! Jestem wielkim fanem waszych gier, Wiedzmina, w szczegolnosci, a pomysl na wydanie gry Cyberpunk 2077 sprawia ze mam ciarki na plecach LOL. Apropos kreacji postaci, chcialem was poprosic, zebyscie nie scinali zakretow... mianowicie zeby mozna bylo wszystko osiagnac jesli chodzi o wyglad. Muskularna laska, muskularny gosciu - przecierz w 2077 moga sie nasterydowac w erze gdzie sztuczne dopalanie jest na topie... I jesli juz isc w ta strone, prosze zrobcie to naprawde "wyjebiscie" zeby postac mogla wygladac jak kulturystka... :) brakuje tego w wielu grach! ;) Dzieki... Niemoge sie doczekac! :p

Zrobilem ten render ostatnio z mysla o Cyberpunk 2077

Hey! I'm a great fan of your Witcher games, and hearing about the Cyberpunk 2077 is thrilling! Character creation - I would like to ask you guys, so you don't cut corners when making it, and so most every look was attainable with it. Muscular chick, or a guy - in 2077 they could be using steroids, in the era of artificial enchancements... So if you guys go in the direction of making most things possible when creating your character, please don't neglect, this aspect, so that your character could look like a bodybuilder, both female and male. This is aspect that is missing from most of the games. Thank you! And I cant wait for Cyberpunk 2077!!!

I made this render thinking about Cyberpunk 2077

I 2nd this

Lisbeth_Salander;n9323431 said:
This conversation is reminding me of Poison from the Street Fighter series:

And speaking of the subject, should there be transsexuals in CP2077?

Sorry I don't play Street Fighter, and I don't care about it.

Lisbeth_Salander;n9404851 said:
Your reply just summed up 99% of users here.
*Is not one of those 99% then*

I played my fair share of Street Fighter 2 in my day (starting on the SNES)... although, once the Playstation came around I eventually found THE beat'em'up games for me, which was Tekken and Soul Blade (or Soulcalibur as the series was later renamed to)... I did also buy and like Battle Arena Toshinden befor those two, but the other two got played a lot more. These days I don't play any such games anymore (probably have not in about 11 or so years now), mostly because I am not really a console gamer anymore. Although, Beat'em'ups where never the main types of games I played either... there where maybe 2 or 3 other types which I played more. And the main ones for me where JRPG's, which started with Final Fantasy VII in 1997 for me (that game made me into a gamer, and into the type of gamer I am still to this today).

My favorit character, and character of choice, in Street Fighter was almost always Ryu.

Lisbeth_Salander;n9404851 said:
Your reply just summed up 99% of users here.
Isn't either.

I've played with the Street Fighter games a little, but they never really interested me.
And not just because I'm an uncoordinated klutz.

Lisbeth_Salander;n9323431 said:
In a world where sex-change operations aren't as painful and deeply flawed as IRL? As a customization option for a weird but broadly applied fetish at best. Or.
In fact, just throw in feminity-masculinity slider already, CDPR.
Tigersan666;n9403271 said:
Sorry I don't play Street Fighter, and I don't care about it.
And it shows. Poison is from Final Fight originally.
I bet no one played Final Fight then, which just sums up 99% of users here. Or is it?

metalmaniac21;n9418091 said:
In a world where sex-change operations aren't as painful and deeply flawed as IRL? As a customization option for a weird but broadly applied fetish at best. Or.
In fact, just throw in feminity-masculinity slider already, CDPR.

It's quite possible to make an androgynous character in many games. Traps aren't gay.

The following picture is the perfect female face according to a european study where they asked many men what female features they were most attracted to:

Notice something? The face above has a defining masculine jawline.

It would be kinda cool if they had a Randomization, where you do your Lifepath thing and you'll get a not-so randomized character based off of your lifepath, and can from there click Customize to create your own.

Best character creator I've seen is in Black Desert. Eastern MMO's tend to have worlds better character creation than what you get in the west.

I don't think it would even be a thing in the future. I think people would modify themselves as they wish and the distinction would go away, other than some individuals who deliberately cross the lines in pursuit of a new identity; in between or neither.

Anyone who wanted to change sex would probably be able to do so seamlessly, and I'm sure even have children.

And that's assuming it isn't possible to completely lift your consciousness and experiences into an entirely new body.

Last edited:
lord_blex;n9474111 said:
pretty much confirmed, I guess.

She asked if there will be LGBT representation in future games, he said "yeah" that doesn't mean there will be trans people, LGBT representation perhaps means only one romanceable character.

Thanks for posting this now I'll have to watch it all cause I love these guys.
>Marcin Iwinski laugh
guy has a great sense of humor

That videoclip made me gringe. The response seemd a handwavey too, "yeah, sure, of course..."

Of all the questions that could've been asked the first thing in these peoples minds these days is flagging the homo's in the games. It might seem innocent, but it's so all over the place these days. And you know what'd happen if someone would say "No, we don't plan on more that we had." to that question.

Symptom of the times I suppose, but I can't help finding it grigneworthy.

(And to clarify, Gringeworthy not because there might be some LGBTBBQ stuff in the game, but because of the way it is being pushed...)

Last edited:
There is a problem when stating that developers should put certain stuff in a game. This "should" gets in the way of artistic freedom.

Does it mean that if CDPR doens't put trans people in their games then they will be transphobic?
Or what if by any chance CP2077 doesn't have any romanceable gay characters, then CDPR will be considered homophobic or something?

Reviewers were talking about Witcher 3 not having black people in it, but why weren't they also worried about the lack of asians in the game, or hispanic, don't asians and hispanics have the same value as humans? Why weren't they compaining about Witcher 3 lack of asians or hispanics? Shouldn't we give equal rights to all kinds of people?

If I make a painting about 2 asians 1 white man and 2 hispanics, will my painting be racist because of its lack of black people in it? Will I be racist because of my painting?

It'd be nice to have trans and homossexuals in CP2077 btw.

Last edited:
Top Bottom