Character feature: Evelyn Parker

+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
Evelyn Parker’s intelligence and ambition drives her to demand more from life. Her goal of becoming a professional actress, and her rational head for the biz, led her to a job at a doll house, but this stepping stone in her career quickly became something much more permanent.

Last edited:
Her gold fingers say luxury, but her coat says crazy cat lady (looks like it was made out of a garbage bag lol)

Wonder what role she plays in V's story and what missions we possibly get from her. Great design, too!

Syware

Forum regular
Um...Whats a doll house? Is that a cyberpunk version of saying a brothel? They did say she was a former sex worker but I'm not too familiar with the words doll or dollhouse.

She has a very exquisite taste in her clothing.

i think doll house refers to something in the xxx industry like a hybrid of burlesque(in the incarnation of stripping) shows with sex or some such(???).

for some reason my mind immediately jumped to the section of neuromancer where molly tells case about her past(too much of a stretch?) - it was basically a brothel where the sex workers were sort of tuned out and had a program chip running for the specific kind of fun you wanted to have with your rent a body.

side note @Folkrom that sounds...horrifying.
i figured doll houses were live show strip clubs, maybe a brothel section. but not what Folkrom described from neuromancer...not that.

side note @Folkrom that sounds...horrifying.
i figured doll houses were live show strip clubs, maybe a brothel section. but not what Folkrom described from neuromancer...not that.

@satyrsangre

yes thats why i mentioned the lesser bad option first, though my mind jumped straight to the big bad.

it might sound horrible for you, but considering the setting it takes place in - i think its appropriate and tbh better than for your consciousness being present for the "show" with your costumer.
also if you haven't read the book give it a try, and btw if you think thats bad, along the line she had a program chipped that was skirting bdsm/snuff.

Last edited:
for some reason my mind immediately jumped to the section of neuromancer where molly tells case about her past(too much of a stretch?) - it was basically a brothel where the sex workers were sort of tuned out and had a program chip running for the specific kind of fun you wanted to have with your rent a body.

it's not a stretch but personally i think she reminds me more of miranda from the diamond age with her being an actress and everything. don't know how many people have read this book though, it's more post cyberpunk than cyberpnunk.

Top Bottom