Character feature: V - Corporate

+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
Few leave the corporate world with their lives — fewer still with their souls intact. You've been there — you've bent the rules, exploited secrets and weaponized information. There's no such thing as a fair game, only winners and losers.

Could you also show how those cloths look in FPP?
Suits and some full-hand cloths look weird in other FPP games like pubg dying light etc.

S A I T O

one of the best characters, never enough screentime.
one of my playthroughs will definitely be the Major though fer suuure. very excited for the inevitable Ghost in the Shell 2077 story mod :}

I feel that maybe playing a corpo would have a much richer story than either of the other two backgrounds (street kid and nomad) in the game. Corpo inherently feels intriguing when you have Johnny Silverhand working on your side, as well as the Arasaka Corp, and you tied in the middle. I feel that role will really test out your position in the story and Night City. I can see there will be more of those deep conflicting moments as a corpo, like: "who are you most loyal to?" type of shit. I can't see that with a nomad.

Corporate lifepath sounds intriguing, but if Corporate V retains the personality that they showed in the gameplay footage when they go to meet Jackie at Lizzie's, I'm not sure I could finish a full playthrough because I feel I could never like that version of V. I'd rather play as someone I can, you know, actually stand. :censored:

Togusa is just like V in that he still has cyberware, just the minimum to be able to do his job. He has the internal chip that allows him to speak to his team and receive intel/updates/etc; i don't even think he has plugs. Our V can just stick with what they've had since before the story starts, and...figure it out i guess lol

I've spent far to long hating the Corps in Cyberpunk (since it was first released in 1988) to ever actually want to be one.

Besides, when GMing the game I get to play NPC Corps and screw with the characters, VERY satisfying!

I've spent far to long hating the Corps in Cyberpunk (since it was first released in 1988) to ever actually want to be one.

Besides, when GMing the game I get to play NPC Corps and screw with the characters, VERY satisfying!
Now you get to screw NPCs AS a corpo!

VelWu

Forum regular
I can see there will be more of those deep conflicting moments as a corpo, like: "who are you most loyal to?" type of shit. I can't see that with a nomad.

You bring up something interesting. Can we treat "Corpo" as if it was just 1 identity directly against Johnny Silverhand, though? That's what I'd like to know.

Different corpos don't exactly work together like best friends do. Arasaka and Kang Tao are probably at each other's throats by 2077 if all known materials are referenced. Now for personal reasons, I'd totally support Arasaka as a Corpo V but your mileage may vary.

A Corpo-V's attitude towards Corps is NOT the same as a StreetKid-V's towards Gangs. While they're all organizations out for themselves, I don't think "loyalty" matters at all for a Corp. Corps are about growth and control. You can certainly talk loyalty with a Street-Kid.

I'm picking Nomad on first playthrough exactly because Nomad-V seems clean slate. Gives me more freedom to develop the character on my own terms.

I cant go with the fancy corpo lifestyle.
I'm going to be a greasy, nasty, stinky, sewer dwelling corpo monstrosity.
For the dirty work no one else wants.

Top Bottom