• Female V

• Tall V

• Short V

• Big Bone V

• Slim V

• All The Above

• Other (Elaborate on your choice)

Results are only viewable after voting.
About customization, I hope the hairstyle options are quite varied.
Don't want to be forced to use only mohawks, sidecut, samurai..
Some options I would like to see :sad:
BeFunkyCollagek.png

My 1st playthrough will be a corpo female V. Creole, bubblegum pink hair(similar to the stereotype shaved soldier "hair"), feminine but sharp facial features, constant smug look. I want to make her short if it is possible, (kind of) androgynous body features. :)

The original video master being low quality.
Why would they use video master? It seems to be a typical analog production of the time. Cels, 35mm film. If they rescan it, it should look like other remasters from the era. Like other blu-rays of Kawajiri movies, at least.

Assuming it still exists and it's in pristine condition. Regardless, it was never popular enough so I wouldn't hold my breath.
2005 DVD release looked good. Like it used a quality source for the transfer. I have it only on VHS (didn't buy DVDs because they didn't have Rory McFarlane soundtrack). Anime Limited is planning to release the blu-ray (with the UK soundtrack). But it's taking them some time for some reason.

I (currently) have four OC designs in mind that I think are doable, especially if the creator is as good as we think it is. But I'm more interested in seeing if I can make pretty good clones of other game characters, and Bruce Campbell/Ash Williams.

I think it doesn't matter what character looks like. This game needs more physics features !
Like Cloth physics and wind system for dynamics simulation !

Male corpo V, as I liked the voice acting in the NCW episode. As for the details, I'll have to see what options there are. Probably whatever fits the character in my head at the time.

Female V default V. She is beautiful and sexy. Or Jack from Mass Effect 3, with a skin a little more hauled, and less tattoo and the same ponytail.
( Sorry for my Angais I'm French.)
Jack by cyberaeon #masseffect | Mass effect art, Cyberpunk, Mass effect
Who is Jack in Mass Effect? - Quora

Wallpaper Jack, mass effect 3, jack images for desktop, section игры -  download

Top Bottom