• Female V

• Tall V

• Short V

• Big Bone V

• Slim V

• All The Above

• Other (Elaborate on your choice)

Results are only viewable after voting.
They're just illustrations of Maciej's personal work. Though he has been working on animating his series.
maciej-kuciara-2017-06-22-17-47-45.jpg
maciej-kuciara-rebel-comb-100.jpg
maciej-kuciara-tumblr-n9baalosc41qhcpgpo1-1280.jpg

Post automatically merged:

I wanna keep it simple for my first run. Basically, just make Deckard from BR. But maybe on my second playthrough I wanna, or would like, to go crazy as such as Ash Thorp's Lost Boy designs
maciej-kuciara-2017-06-22-17-47-45.jpg
maciej-kuciara-rebel-comb-100.jpg
maciej-kuciara-tumblr-n9baalosc41qhcpgpo1-1280.jpg

Post automatically merged:

Also check out Ash's work.
Lost Boy

Last edited:
Beyond the original physical crafting of the character, I'm just hoping there's some really cool gear to equip. I tend to get more enjoyment out of cool looking cyberware. I like cool looking helmets/visors

Beyond the original physical crafting of the character, I'm just hoping there's some really cool gear to equip. I tend to get more enjoyment out of cool looking cyberware. I like cool looking helmets/visors
I do hope so too, and I hope that It is implemented with ZERO limitations. I'm allergic to limitations.
I hope that V can purchase clothing/armor/looks/cyberskin/cybernetics separately so that I can choose my
Appearance (how I want to look out of all my owned stuff)
and
Actual worn gear/equipment
so that I can look exactly the way that I want to, but also have the exact bonuses in my armor/clothes that I want to.

I notice that in pretty much every single game I have ever played that offered clothing/armor/rpg mechanic clothing with stat bonuses and just stats in general, The ugliest clothing/armor always has the best stats, and the most beautiful and cool looking clothing/armor has horrible stats. I'm always torn between choosing one VS the other, and it toys with my mind, plays strange games with my head, and I end up so Jaded and demoralized that I can't simply have my cool looks with good stats, that I lose all interest in the game. This is very important for me. :think:

I'd roll with the default female V, maybe with a few minor changes. The default male V needs more work.
I personally don’t care how presets looks because you create your own character^^So my male character will look bada.... af

I personally don’t care how presets looks because you create your own character^^So my male character will look bada.... af
I hope that the character creator will largely be a huge combination of extremely small interchangeable presets, but I'm sure you can see my conversations with others on that in other threads dedicated to going into that in greater detail, but I mention it only because you did. I know everyone thinks differently of presets, because in some games, a preset is like "One giant thing that covers the whole character, or is the whole character" but I'm thinking like little tiny pieces of the characters as all being optional. example:
hair style presets
body shape presets
body size presets
body height presets
lip presets
eye presets
ear presets
breast/glute/ basically every body part having presets that let you customize your V.

I hope that the character creator will largely be a huge combination of extremely small interchangeable presets, but I'm sure you can see my conversations with others on that in other threads dedicated to going into that in greater detail, but I mention it only because you did. I know everyone thinks differently of presets, because in some games, a preset is like "One giant thing that covers the whole character, or is the whole character" but I'm thinking like little tiny pieces of the characters as all being optional. example:
hair style presets
body shape presets
body size presets
body height presets
lip presets
eye presets
ear presets
breast/glute/ basically every body part having presets that let you customize your V.
Presets aren’t an important thing for a game with a character creation system.They are just here for presentation like the default shepard (They just showed 1 model)and these model isn’t canon just a quick start version for players which aren’t fans of a character creation system.But cp shows more models so there is not really a default here

Presets aren’t an important thing for a game with a character creation system.They are just here for presentation like the default shepard (They just showed 1 model)and these model isn’t canon just a quick start version for players which aren’t fans of a character creation system.But cp shows more models so there is not really a default here
No no, I mean like very many small preset options as a part of the highly customizable character creator.

No no, I mean like very many small preset options as a part of the highly customizable character creator.
Ah okay than i did an opsi there😆I think we should wait for august because they have improved the character creator and they show more of it in the new gameplay demo

Ah okay than i did an opsi there😆I think we should wait for august because they have improved the character creator and they show more of it in the new gameplay demo
I wonder what they improved? I'm freaking out over this. much excitement! :D

I'd roll with the default female V, maybe with a few minor changes. The default male V needs more work.
Why?

People keep saying he's generic, but other than the fact that he's a dude and white, I don't see what's generic about him. He's got a pretty sick hairstyle, he's got some cool earrings. I dunno. I think he looks much more unique than other dudebro protagonists.

Why?

People keep saying he's generic, but other than the fact that he's a dude and white, I don't see what's generic about him. He's got a pretty sick hairstyle, he's got some cool earrings. I dunno. I think he looks much more unique than other dudebro protagonists.
He is just a preset so this character just an advertisement model.Still wondering how many will make a witcher type character with white hair and cat eye lenses and a sword build maybe a bit combined with hacker ability’s because this is a bit more like magic.Theoretical you can play as a witcher cos player

Female V looks more unique to me but Male V will look better with a simple Hair style / colour change IMO . Every Male you see seems to have the same type of hair and colour .:shrug:

Female V looks more unique to me but Male V will look better with a simple Hair style / colour change IMO . Every Male you see seems to have the same type of hair and colour .:shrug:
Men are natural beauties they don’t need fake colors in their hair:)But still there is no official character so you can make both genders look unique

Guest 3847602

Why?

People keep saying he's generic, but other than the fact that he's a dude and white, I don't see what's generic about him.
Buzz cut hair, short beard, wide jawline, etc... Doesn't bother me in the slightest, but all those features are pretty common.

Top Bottom