• Female V

• Tall V

• Short V

• Big Bone V

• Slim V

• All The Above

• Other (Elaborate on your choice)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Curious on that, I never even thought we could. That be an awesome addition though, height.

Reviews indicated a broader range of customization options, including those you'd usually not find in comparable games or comparable char editors such as teeth (form?), nipples, etc. But I am not sure - do not recall - if height is among them; if it is I reckon it would be limited. So no towering or very small protagonists.

Reviews indicated a broader range of customization options, including those you'd usually not find in comparable games or comparable char editors such as teeth (form?), nipples, etc. But I am not sure - do not recall - if height is among them; if it is I reckon it would be limited. So no towering or very small protagonists.

One thing i heard about teeth was someone made pink teeth .

Most likely ill use the 2018 Fem V, from there ill nost likely play with make up and hair/hair color options. I was really digging the Female V from 2018 what made me want to make a female to begin with. Though I am having trouble deciding between nomad or street kid due to one sounding like mad max and the other blade runner :D

i will try to make my V as similar to Grace Jones as possible, specifically from this album cover from 1981:

grace jones nightclubbing.jpg

she is a model, actress and singer who was very popular in the 70s and 80s. she released her album Portfolio in 1977, so my char will be a centennial homage to her and that album.

I'm shooting for a Street Kid, and I'm gonna try for something like this:
unnamed10101.jpg

This would just be the first playthrough; I'm still working out what I'd like to do thereafter.

And she is Cyberpunk as hell. Was thinking about a mix between Grace Jones and David Bowie for my first (androgyn) character.
i will try to make my V as similar to Grace Jones as possible, specifically from this album cover from 1981:

she is a model, actress and singer who was very popular in the 70s and 80s. she released her album Portfolio in 1977, so my char will be a centennial homage to her and that album.

If V can't be really short or really tall, then what's the point of a height setting anyway? :shrug:

My version of V is modeled after the Netflix Jessica Jones. 5'9 in height, black hair, pale skin tone and tattoos. I'll give her an decent build, to show that she hits the gym. Her clothing selection, generally includes a variety of beater crop tops. Anything that shows bare arms and abs is in her closet. If it's cold, she compliments her attire with a nice jacket.

She isn't afraid of a fight, but uses intelligence to accomplish objectives.

Top Bottom