• Female V

• Tall V

• Short V

• Big Bone V

• Slim V

• All The Above

• Other (Elaborate on your choice)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Can we change the body proportions of V yet do we know?
Muscular? Skinny? Fat? Shorter? Taller? Etc

Literal cybered up Billy Herrington.

I'm going to play as male V Nomad first then think about later as I'm also going to play as Corpo and street kid.

Captura de Tela (567).png

I hope to see this hairstyle again, I really like it!
(specially if i can make it curly instead and paint the shaved part w/ a different collor than the ponytail, bc that's what I pretend to do :p)

You are so right (y) My first play thru will be Female Nomad but the Street Kid path looks very enticing .
Join the street kid gang! There are so many stealthy netrunner corpo Vs already. It feels like the new Stealth archer from Skyrim lol

I would like as close to my avatar as possible, but I'm worried about character creation limitations...I really expect CDPR to do the bare minimum with character creation because the game is in first-person. :sad:

If you paid any attention at all to what people who played the demo were saying, you would know that is absolutely not the case.
Post automatically merged:

This poll is useless. Why did you add so many options if we are only allowed to choose one? I tried to check "female" and "slim" but apparently those are mutually exclusive.

Anyway, my goal for V is to recreate something very close to this character (only with pink hair).
cyberpunk-2077-wallpaper-luxury-free-cyberpunk-background-o-oshenka-pinterest-of-cyberpunk-207...jpg

Join the street kid gang! There are so many stealthy netrunner corpo Vs already. It feels like the new Stealth archer from Skyrim lol

The one thing i do know for sure is first play thru is going to be a Solo , Netrunner will have to wait for the second play thru . There`s something about meeting new people then shooting them in the face :ROFLMAO:

If you paid any attention at all to what people who played the demo were saying, you would know that is absolutely not the case.
And if you had paid any attention, you would know that my comment was from July 6th...last year. As in nearly a whole year before the people who played the demo got to play. :facepalm:

En ce moment, je pense à un Fem V par défaut avec une coiffure noire à la Jack de Mass Effect 3 (si possible).

En ce moment, je pense à un Fem V par défaut avec une coiffure noire à la Jack de Mass Effect 3 (si possible).

Sorry serguei83 but this is the English thread and i can`t read French (? ) If i understand the question " someone buff like Jack in Mass Effect " i think you will be able to make that build :shrug:

PS google it

Right now, I'm thinking of a default Fem V with a black Jack-style hairstyle from Mass Effect 3 (y)

My V would have a more androgynous look and physical traits. They will be female, but will probably be more muscular and lean with an androgynous face and body.

Top Bottom