Character models acting strangely during cutscenes and dialogue

+
I absolutely love this game, however, whenever there is a cutscene or I am in conversation the game will make almost every characters head twist upside down. It takes away from the immersion and is Overall very annoying. Admittedly funny at first. But it happens every single time I have a conversation which is very annoying now. Is there any way to fix this? I play this game on my PC, I have an i5-6402p processor, 6g gtx 1060 graphics card with 8 gigs of ddr4 ram. It's happened ever since I purchased the game and I haven't found much on the problem, I'd appreciate the help to fix this issue for me and anyone else currently experiencing it.

Attachments

• 20200516010345_1.jpg
    20200516010345_1.jpg
    312.1 KB · Views: 46
Welcome, @CommandoBear18 !

Post moved.

That's an entertaining bug. :p

1.) Using any mods, or have you ever used any in the past? That certainly looks like a mod-related bug.

2.) What version of the game did you buy, Standard + DLCs, or GOTY? If Standard, please ensure that you install the base game, HoS and B&W, if you own them, and ALL Free DLCs, whether you intend to use them or not. HoS and B&W do not need to be present, but the 16 Free DLCs must be there to avoid issues. Conversely, if you own a GOTY Edition, do not install the DLCs separately. That will overwrite the data incorrectly and cause some issues. GOTY installs everything in one go.

^ Those are my best guesses so far.

Top Bottom