Character: Triss Merigold

+
My favourite character from first part, i got the thing for the sorceress.Hope we see her more in 2 part than first, with more story and dialogue

slayer13x said:
interesting , so the default choice from the witcher 1 is the neutral path, i guess is the better option , but that means that toruviel is dead, x(
PHEW i thought i was the only one to play The Witcher countless times and find the small things different from each choice.

How come Triss description is that much different from polish one? Jaskier and Zoltan's are exactly the same, word for word but Triss'...

wisielec said:
How come Triss description is that much different from polish one? Jaskier and Zoltan's are exactly the same, word for word but Triss'...
We're waiting for the translation of the description from our beloved translators and proofreaders. We'll be able to finally close this topic at the beginning of the next week.

I think Triss looks amazing and i don`t pay too much attention to the voices as that`s one of the last things done before release but i`m thinking it should be about time for a new character release as it`s been almost 2 months since this one was posted

Hm...strange. The artwork looks quite different from the actual ingame face. The render is a litlle bit rude and sort of simple for Triss face I used to know.Check it out:http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/7026/witcher2007121121171237vr8.jpghttp://gamerant.com/wp-content/uploads/witcher-2-gameplay-trailer.jpgEspecially on the latter pic,she looks awfully unappealing and rude. Triss from TW1 indeed was somewhat model-like,but it fitted her overall social status-she moved in high society,messed in politics,could play "the nasty bitch" if needed... etc.Always thought Shani was more simple folk,while Triss was high class,that's why you choose between them. Now she(Triss) looks like some simpleton chick,dressed like a ranger.

I too hope INDIANS will change Triss' face a little...I expect a sorceress face, not some woman taken straight out of the kitchen ;P

I'm just glad that my favorite NPC is back for the second game, though I agree that the clothing-removal spell is fairly spectacular as well as practical. ;)
ElrondSmith said:
And I would like to see Yenn! At least for a moment. Secretly, so that Triss do not blow my head away :p
If Triss and Yennefer cross paths, won't Triss be in danger of Yenn blowing HER away? Still, it would be interesting. :)

chlong7 said:
I'm just glad that my favorite NPC is back for the second game, though I agree that the clothing-removal spell is fairly spectacular as well as practical. ;)
chlong7 said:
And I would like to see Yenn! At least for a moment. Secretly, so that Triss do not blow my head away :p
If Triss and Yennefer cross paths, won't Triss be in danger of Yenn blowing HER away? Still, it would be interesting. :)
hahaha I do not worry for Yenn I worry what would happen to me (Geralt) before I have chance to run away. Always run away when two woman cross their paths :p, especially if you are in the middle of it.Although, it would be nice if two of them can settle their disputes so that I can have both of them ;)

ElrondSmith said:
hahaha I do not worry for Yenn I worry what would happen to me (Geralt) before I have chance to run away. Always run away when two woman cross their paths :p, especially if you are in the middle of it.Although, it would be nice if two of them can settle their disputes so that I can have both of them ;)
Just imagine if you will and say the Yen and Triss settle their conflict and they start talking and then discover that Geralt has been toying with both of them.....ahhh i can see it now1 angry sorceress + another angry sorceress = a greasy spot where Geralt used to be

Top Bottom