Characters at the end of BAW (spoilers)

+
Characters at the end of BAW (spoilers)

I wasn't happy about it and many others too! God! The empty World after you beat the Witcher 3 was horrible...i was just heartbroken to know that i won't see any Character ever again especially Ciri!

Well, finally in the last ever DLC with Geralt we are able to see Ciri again....hopefully not for the last time as there is still so much Space of Storytelling for Ciri i think!

But men, was i relieved to know that she stay's there at Corvo Blanco for basically "forever". This was the Ending i wished for Geralt, spending some Months or Years with his Daughter. And i didn't need Yen or Triss...for me Ciri is much more interesting and simply greater than the other two. But sure that is a personal Preference.
Sure she isn't doing anything special except going to bed an Chillin at the Tree...but at least....she is there! And that is what counts! That is what makes it perfect!

But what do you guy's think about it? Are you also happy to have an important Character finally around you! Can you finally End the Chapter with Geralt now peacefully.

...but as i said we won't have another Witcher with Geralt anymore i guess, but...we will have surely another Witcher with someone else where the name starts with an C....;) :hug:

"Something ends, something begin's"

Last edited:
Yennfer visited geralt in my game, it ws nice to see her again and know she stays with him there, there are only 5 lines of dialog, it's good,
i think it would have been better to find at least the three. yen, triss and ciri there
it's still dificult to accept that this is geralt's last chapter

Yennfer visited geralt in my game, it ws nice to see her again and know she stays with him there, there are only 5 lines of dialog, it's good,
i think it would have been better to find at least the three. yen, triss and ciri there

Why would the third wheel want to visit the happy couple?

all three were imortant members of geralt's adventure, and triss is friend of ciri

I would like to see you try this with an ex-wife and a current one. See how things play out. Not that they will in the first place. ;)

I could understand if you asked for Geralt, Yennefer, and Ciri. Or Geralt, Triss, and Ciri. But the four of them doesn't make an ounce of sense. Radovid is more likely to show up.

Well, in my Opinion we go back into the World with some friends! Or the End is the End! But a world without some main characters will be an Empty and sad World. And as i am not the only one saying that, i think that it is something important!

That is what everybody call "Immersion" .

---------- Updated at 01:10 AM ----------

Yeah right, as i said, you can talk with them a bit, but at least they are there!

I mean sure...it would have been cool to make them as your Companions, like going on Monster hunting with Ciri or playing Gwent and stuff. But i am still happy!

I would like to see you try this with an ex-wife and a current one. See how things play out. Not that they will in the first place. ;)

I could understand if you asked for Geralt, Yennefer, and Ciri. Or Geralt, Triss, and Ciri. But the four of them doesn't make an ounce of sense. Radovid is more likely to show up.
yeah well this isn't real life, i would't try that in realf life of course, and i real life i would exlpein en that i lost my memory when i was with triss, and she mut beleive me or i leave her, simple, we are taliking about a game here, in kaer morhen for example are triss, yen, ciri, etc, i mean it's the end of geralt's story, what's the problem for important people to be there?

in kaer morhen for example are triss, yen, ciri, etc.
You noticed that glare in Kaer Morhen, right?

Kaer Morhen and later during the battle of Undvik, they're in an "Alright, saving the world is more important right now. We can fight later about the personal things."-mode. No matter what deluded Philippa thought that she perceived, there is no more awkward "love triangle, and the adopted daughter is present to make things even more awkward" situation, and they are most certainly not all BFFs forever anymore.

If it's about "friends" visiting Geralt, then I'd rather vote for Dandelion, Nenneke, Yarpen, Zoltan and Regis as visitors, rather than some reenactment of the awful "love triangle" shit.

Ah yeah haha thank's for that! :)

Thank you! It is nice to be here where are the Witcher freaks like me are ha! ^^

---------- Updated at 12:45 PM ----------

@saltyB

Title changed to less spoilerish.

And welcome to the forums :)

Ah yeah haha thank's for that! :)

Thank you! It is nice to be here where are the Witcher freaks like me are ha! ^^

---------- Updated at 12:46 PM ----------

People need to remember one of the reasons we get to go back into that 'empty' world is by fan request. Just like NG+.

So really, quit whinging about it.

Well, in my Opinion we go back into the World with some friends! Or the End is the End! But a world without some main characters will be an Empty and sad World. And as i am not the only one saying that, i think that it is something important!

That is what everybody call "Immersion" .

---------- Updated at 12:47 PM ----------

Yeah right, as i said, you can talk with them a bit, but at least they are there!

I mean sure...it would have been cool to make them as your Companions, like going on Monster hunting with Ciri or playing Gwent and stuff. But i am still happy!

Last edited:
I was happy with the ending of the original game.

Seeing a loved character at the end of B&W is nice in that it gives me 4 different outcomes, but once I've exhausted the dialog options with this character I do other things, just like in the main game.

It's a pretty nice detail, the Blood and Wine ending except for the Ciri Empress cameo.

They designed an entire new Nilfgaardian costume for Cynthia's cameo in Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition and she was a VERY minor character and they decided not to do this for Ciri?

Don't tell me the future Empress of Nilfgaard would be still travelling in those old rags with her messy bun.

I feel like seeing Ciri in something formal and royal would have been a very nice detail for the Empress ending.

It's a pretty nice detail, the Blood and Wine ending except for the Ciri Empress cameo.

They designed an entire new Nilfgaardian costume for Cynthia's cameo in Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition and she was a VERY minor character and they decided not to do this for Ciri?

Don't tell me the future Empress of Nilfgaard would be still travelling in those old rags with her messy bun.

I feel like seeing Ciri in something formal and royal would have been a very nice detail for the Empress ending.

I agree! Even if i had the "Ciri is a Witcher" ending!

Guess CDPR forgot about that detail! haha
But at least we got an awesome DLC, and we got Ciri...or someone else!

Top Bottom