Charging screen issue

+
Hello,

I've played for 70 hours without problem, until now.
I want to continue my party, and i can't do it. When i charge a save from the main menu, i've got a black screen with game music, and nothing else.
I was doing the "Play it Safe" mission, and i'm using NVidia Geforce Now to run the game.

Please help :'(

Most obvious first step, have you tried verifying your game files? A patch may have been installed since you last played and may not have installed correctly.

I'va played several days without problem with the last patch, i've started with 1.21 and no problem with transition to 1.22 . But how can i verify anything with geforce now ? Game starting automatically, and session close when game stop ...

I'va played several days without problem with the last patch, i've started with 1.21 and no problem with transition to 1.22 . But how can i verify anything with geforce now ? Game starting automatically, and session close when game stop ...
Sorry you can't i hadn't noticed you were on Geforce now.

I've tried to open old save (not on same mission) but nothing change. Game won't charge any save...

Search the forums here for "geforce now issue" and "Black screen when load save, game version 1.11". Hopefully this isn't what has happened but it may be that geforce now is holding an old version of the game.

I've seen "Patch 1.12" on my last GeForce Now test, seems the problem is from nvidia servers ...

Thanks for your help!! i'll be waiting Nvidia fix the problem. I've seen a post describing the issue on nvidia forum.

Top Bottom