Chat Wheel - More Emotes/Taunts

+
They won't add a chatbox because then half of it's use will be for "get rekt noob" or "You win at Gwent but I win at your moma's bed" and you need to add moderators to punish those people, etc, etc.

Being able to potentially communicate with someone via a chat box after a game would be very nice (with possibly an option to mute/block)...not sure it wouldn't be abused during the game...Certainly more chat wheel options would be nice. Hello, GG etc...

One of the great things about Gwent, is the (near) total absence of being able to insult other players.
However, there are still a ton of wan....players that abuse especially "Thanks" (f. ex. whenever you make the slightest mistake). Now that you've introduced this, it would be awesometastic with a PERMANENT mute-button, as I often forget to mute players.

I would also personally like the little red X to be visible to the opposing player; let him know you are here to play Gwent and nothing else.

New avatar emotes

some ideas for Yennefer's emotes, replacing Dammit and You're going down
Dammit=>Do you feel in charge?
You're going down=>This will be extremely painful... for you

What do you think could be improved upon the emotes?

New Taunt: 'Hurry Up'

They should add a taunt to the wheel saying please hurry up. There could be colorful (yet appropriate language) from the various avatars.

One game that is on my mind and uses Chatbox, is really similar to Gwent, play-style and RNG based in some ways,Many...
Would be Pokemon:Showdown... If any of you seen pokemon game you know how it goes... And I played it its free to play on Browsers... so you can try it out and see for yourself
Most of the times I just write things like... Damnit! And Come on! My luck sucks! I would never swear,Trigger on purpose... Only if you could take it as Trashtalk to distract your opponent and make his concentration waver... It can be used as way to fight but in Card game its rather... Duh... I am definitely inclined to idea but ofcourse there will have to be ways to block it ignore it... Toggle option would be best rather than ban/mute options... And ofcourse keeping avatars... Dont see problem having them together with Chatbox

Why isn't there a "Hello" emote?

I always greet my opponent, whether that is in HS, TES Legends, Shadowverse., it doesn;t matter. With Gwent I feel lost for words. LIterally. How do I greet someone when we just got into a game? I would love to see this emote added to Gwent. I don't want to start of with saying something like "thanks" or "well played" as a greeting? this comes of as obnoxious.

Because they're "taunts" not "emotes" :)
But yeah a little more variety would be cool ... I have them muted anyway ...

I agree that at least a "Good game" emote/taunt/whatever they're called should be available. I'm using "Thanks" as equivalent but I'm not actually sure if Zoltan blurting "Thanks for that pal!" is seen as an insult :D

Top Bottom