Check out Nexusmods!

+
We're not going to see anything major until CDPR releases modding tools for the game. If they do at all.

Saying that though, some of the stuff on there is OK. Dunno how many times I need to be bombarded with a preset face though.

We're not going to see anything major until CDPR releases modding tools for the game. If they do at all.

Saying that though, some of the stuff on there is OK. Dunno how many times I need to be bombarded with a preset face though.

Yeah the reskin stuff is really what i was waiting for. Difficult to sift through all the presets and savegames...

They already got in contact with modders to help them develop tools.

Check out the Wolvenkit team.

They already got in contact with modders to help them develop tools.

Check out the Wolvenkit team.
Is the wolven kit just the same thing that they had for Witcher 3? because if so then sadly we're not gonna see much in terms of modding for this game :(

Just some number/balance changes and a couple of texture/re-skin mods for the most part. Was really hoping for something that allowed heavy scripting/level designing akin to Bethesda Games mods

Is the wolven kit just the same thing that they had for Witcher 3? because if so then sadly we're not gonna see much in terms of modding for this game :(

Just some number/balance changes and a couple of texture/re-skin mods for the most part. Was really hoping for something that allowed heavy scripting/level designing akin to Bethesda Games mods

A lot is still unknown at this point but judging from what we know it seems CDPR is aiming to work with modders to make it much more in-depth.

wtf-is-this.jpg

A lot is still unknown at this point but judging from what we know it seems CDPR is aiming to work with modders to make it much more in-depth.
I really hope so! Not that it's okay, but all the cut-content and things they left out in this game could easily be added in by modders if they had a tool equivalent to the creation kit or G.E.C.K. and some. I mean just look at the FNV mod that just came out this weekend, possibilities are endless when you give modders the right tools, especially with a game like CP77

I really hope so! Not that it's okay, but all the cut-content and things they left out in this game could easily be added in by modders if they had a tool equivalent to the creation kit or G.E.C.K. and some. I mean just look at the FNV mod that just came out this weekend, possibilities are endless when you give modders the right tools, especially with a game like CP77

I wouldn't say easily. It highly depends on what's left in the game files of that content. If there is nothing, it could be years before modders can do big mods the likes of NV: The Frontier. I mean, The Frontier just released and it's been in development for 7+ years. It's also very possible that a mod of that scope could be impossible to achieve within CP2077.

There are quite a few signs that CDPR made the REDEngine4 very mod friendly but until the right set of tools are available, it's impossible to know what kind of possibilities we're looking at.

I wouldn't say easily. It highly depends on what's left in the game files of that content. If there is nothing, it could be years before modders can do big mods the likes of NV: The Frontier. I mean, The Frontier just released and it's been in development for 7+ years. It's also very possible that a mod of that scope could be impossible to achieve within CP2077.

There are quite a few signs that CDPR made the REDEngine4 very mod friendly but until the right set of tools are available, it's impossible to know what kind of possibilities we're looking at.
No I wasn't saying easily as in they could be releasing huge projects as big as the Frontier shortly, more like it's easily within the realm of possibilities given the right tools/support from CDPR. Trust me, I'm well aware how long it takes most of these big modding projects to be developed, and how most of them that get announced actually never get released at all haha. It's to the point where I believe it when I see it with those types of mods.

Top Bottom