Check which character of The Witcher world you are

+
Check which character of The Witcher world you are

Look what i found: ;D http://www.selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php?client=Sapkowski Check which character of Andrzej Sapkowski's saga you are!In the first page you chose your answers and what priority you give to all of them. When you finish, just click on the "Results" button at the bottom and you 'll see the second page, with the results of your answers. There is no need to do anything else, be careful on this! The results will be shown on the bottom of the second page.Have fun! :D(and here are my results: I'm Geralt! :D and the second person i could be is Jaskier-Dantellion. )

Apparently, I'm Milva. Now I just need to wait for more of Sapkowski's works to be translated to find out who that is. ;DOh, and the second person would be Ciri (or Triss, since the compatibility was pretty much the same for her and Ciri), which was way below Milva in compatibility.

Regis. I've predicted it right, you know :angel: Then Angouleme and Jaskier - equally. He-he, sweet.

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
O.O Geralt...I was sure it would show me Regis at #1... And no... Nice suprise ;D It is Geralt, Angouleme, Regis...Well... it means I've chosen my nick well :DIf this green bar is working correctly it shows 100% match... o_O

I'm another Geralt... If You would see my answers You would really laugh how retarted Geralts are nowadays : P.

Hey, this is fun :) My first match is Geralt tough I definitely answered no on " Have you had more bed partners than baths?" :DSecond match was Cahir, don't much about him, just what's on the wiki. Isn't he completely different than Geralt? :hmmm:

Hmm, I'm Cahir, followed by Geralt and Jaskier in shared second. Not having read any of the books yet, what does that mean? What are Cahir and Jaskier like/what are they?

My #1 is:Geralt My #2 is:Triss Merigold My #3 is:RegisAt least I know these three :D That works for me.Any way to know which characters are which in the game? I have Last Wish, but I don't remember who half these people are.

My listings are:1) Geralt2) Emhyr3) Ciri4) Angouleme5) Yennefer6) JaskierAnd the ratings for the last four were negligible.

PetraSilie said:
My first match is Geralt tough I definitely answered no on " Have you had more bed partners than baths?" :D
Me too, and that's why it seems to me a little strange that my second is Dantellion. :D

Petra Silie,Angouleme is a young girl with a hard childhood. She joined Geralt's cause as you can guess.

My first four were very close:Triss Merigold Angouleme Geralt Regisand the last six were all near zero. What do these four have in common that are not at all true of the other six? I don't know anything about a lot of the characters yet.From what little I've seen of the characters, Triss was a powerful sorceress who was sweeter and less capricious and manipulative than Yennefer. Sure, okay; I'll take her. :)Thanks, Cassandra; this was interesting!
HoKyung said:
Hmm, I'm Cahir, followed by Geralt and Jaskier in shared second. Not having read any of the books yet, what does that mean? What are Cahir and Jaskier like/what are they?
Jaskier is the other name for the man who was called Dandelion in the English version of the game.

Top Bottom