Check which character of The Witcher world you are

+
My top two, with only a slight difference, are Cahir and Geralt. In that order.Cahir seems to be interesting, I can't wait to get my hands on the books :beer:

PetraSilie said:
Hey, this is fun :) My first match is Geralt tough I definitely answered no on " Have you had more bed partners than baths?" :D
LOL Nicely said :Dhehehe, I'm Geralt first, with Triss a close second, and no matches at all for anybody else. ...I'm dysfunctional! :D

Exactly those where my 2 matches.
lovelypsycho said:
lovelypsycho said:
Thanks for your findings! I don’t even want to talk about my result :whistle:
oooh 'scuse me, but that innocent whistle won't work on us, you know :) Out with it! :)
... and exactly with that comment you took the center stage, so reveal your results.

Corylea said:
Corylea said:
Hmm, I'm Cahir, followed by Geralt and Jaskier in shared second. Not having read any of the books yet, what does that mean? What are Cahir and Jaskier like/what are they?
Jaskier is the other name for the man who was called Dandelion in the English version of the game.
Seriously? So I'm like equal amount dreamer and practical warrior? Actually, that does sound about right.Cahir seems like a strange character, knights invading dreams? Another weird warrior/dreamer combo :pps. Thanks for the info Corylae and Petra :)

PetraSilie said:
... and exactly with that comment you took the center stage, so reveal your results.
And you know that wasn't accidental!You're welcome, Hokyung. A combination of practical warrior and poetic dreamer sounds awesome, actually!

Corylea said:
A combination of practical warrior and poetic dreamer sounds awesome, actually!
o/~The Minstrel Boy to the war has gone.In the ranks of death you will find him.His father's sword he hath girded onAnd his wild harp slung behind him."Land of Song!" said the warrior-bard,"Tho' all the world betrays thee,One sword at least thy rights shall guard.One faithful harp shall praise thee!"The Minstrel fell but the foe-man's chainCould not drag that proud soul under.The harp he lov'd ne'er spoke againFor he tore its chords asunder.And said, "No chain shall sully thee,Thou soul of love and brav'ry!Thy songs were meant for the pure and free,They shall never sound in slavery!"The Minstrel Boy will return one day.When we hear the news, we all shall cheer it.The Minstrel Boy will return, we pray,Torn perhaps in body not in spirit.And then may he play his harp in peaceIn a world such as Heaven intended.For all the bitterness of man must cease,And ev'ry battle must be ended.o/~("The Minstrel Boy", Thomas Moore, first two verses written circa early 1800s, and set to an older tune called "The Moreen". Third verse added, source unknown, during the American Civil War)

Emhyr var Emreis is the Emperor of Nilfgaard. During his reign, the empire expanded north of the Amell MountainsCan't remember if this is a good thing? :-\

I'm Geralt by a solid lead, followed by Cahir. Angouleme and Jaskier are tied as a distant third. the rest, negligible green. Guess that means I need to seriously bleach my hair.

Ratiasu said:
I would so like to do this, but I don't know what that priority-thing-meter means.
I 'm not sure either, but i think it means how important is to you the question/answer. For example: how important is to you if you are social or not? Too little, medium, or very important? Choose with the "priority meter thing". ;)

Top Bottom