Chernobog runestone

+
Chernobog runestone

How come I can only slot these in Armor? I thought runestones were for weapons, and 2% attack power seems more like a weapon thing to me.

I'm pretty sure they are for weapons, at least mine are. Maybe your runestone is bugged?

I'm pretty sure they are for weapons, at least mine are. Maybe your runestone is bugged?

I feel like they should be for weapons, but I have a stack of 4 lesser chernobog runestones that do 2% attack power and they will not slot into weapon slots, just says I can't fit the upgrade. But when I open up an armor slot like boots it will slot in there.

They go on weapons for me. However, they still seem to be bugged as sheet dps doesn't improve with them slotted.

They go on weapons for me. However, they still seem to be bugged as sheet dps doesn't improve with them slotted.

yeah I googled the crap out of ot and could only come up with the bug where they don't actually work...but I cant find anything about them slotting into armor only, and I'm 100% sure. Im kn ps4 and the new parch hit today, dunno if that messed it up.

---------- Updated at 04:58 PM ----------

I found a video here http://youtu.be/mreR2Iy5eXE where a guy gets a greater one and at the very end when he clicks on it only his armor highlights...

I can confirm to not being able to slot them into weapons, crafted two lesser ones.PS4, patch 1.04.

Last edited:
On Pc i can slot them just fine into my weapons. Hmm so looks like this is system specific. THe runes work on pc sheet dps ONLY gets updated when you pull out the weapon as the Attack power of the runes is weapon specific. SO check your stats before and after a weapon is drawn and you shall see that the corresponding weapons stats have been updated.

Top Bottom