All SAMURAI/Refused songs with guitar tabs !

+
Greetings everyone!
:howdy:

I'm a long time fan of CDPR ever since I completely randomly asked my dad buy the sort of boxed collector edition of the Witcher 1 years ago (it had a nice wolf on the cover, I had to...)
Now, after many adventures in Temeria with Geralt, the hype of Cyberpunk 2077 is nearly unbearable :oops:

I'm also a big fan of music and I've played the guitar for a few years (metal mostly).
Last Tuesday the full song Chippin'in by the band Refused was released (in-game band SAMURAI) and what a blast!

Most parts of this song are very easy to play and I thought this is the perfect occasion for somebody to get started with the guitar or just learn a really cool song if you're already comfortable around the neck.

So Rockerboys, get your axes out because tonight we rock Night City to flames!
Ahem I got ahead of myself again didn't I?

Please, let me know what you think of this, if you decide to learn it as well or if you spot any mistakes.
So long. :cool:

Last edited:
Good stuff. Its just me but its quite nostalgic, Cyberpunk 2077 will not end well? Sad end. First song is more like anger.

Thanks guys!

@Cyberway Pretty sure CDPR is planning for very different endings, although I'm a bit disapointed they said that you'll be able to continue playing after you finish the main story.

I feel like the game could do with very bad endings or big consequences or player can chose to sacrifice himself. Depends on the context obviously.

And you could just have an automatic save before the last mission that let's you roam the world freely anyway!
Just my 2 cents

Greetings Rockerboys and Rockergirls! :howdy:

You hopefully heard the new song SAMURAI (aka Refused) released on Wednesday, The Ballad of Buck Ravers.
Well, if you were dying to play it on the guitar too, here're the tabs and a video showing you how to play it!

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did !

Last edited:
Greetings Rockerboys and Rockergirls! :howdy:

I hope you're doing extremelly well in these trying times!
If you're back in lockdown like us in France and have a guitar, here's something to keep you busy for a while!
Enjoy the cover and the tabs that go with it (all available in the video description)

Rock it out as loud as possible Samurai, we have a virus to burn!

Oh you're my hero! I was just looking for this and one of the first hits brought me to the forum! Whenever I get over this COVID stuff I want to try learning these!

Top Bottom