Chippin'In bug

+
In the quest Chippin'In, if check the scannable items after triggered the battle with Grayson, Rogue will stuck in the the position of the last checked item. The point is that it is impossible to check all items without triggering the battle, because in addition to the weapon box, the others are within the range of forcibly triggering the battle and optical camouflage is useless. If save and load Rogue will disappear, leaving Grayson a distance will fail the mission.

In the quest Chippin'In, if check the scannable items after triggered the battle with Grayson, Rogue will stuck in the the position of the last checked item. The point is that it is impossible to check all items without triggering the battle, because in addition to the weapon box, the others are within the range of forcibly triggering the battle and optical camouflage is useless. If save and load Rogue will disappear, leaving Grayson a distance will fail the mission.
If there are no mods running in your game, consider to pass this issue to Support, here.

Also noticed this without mods obviously, so you can't scan all the things, especially the ones above the container (drugs, if I remember).
So yeah, good to report it to CDPR ;)
Which report type is choose for this? "I'm unable to complete/progress in a quest" or "I want to report a visual issue"?

I found that when this happens, the dialogue actually continues and Rogue will return to where she should be when performing the next animation

Top Bottom