Chocolate Hearts should carry over to the next Valentine's Event

+
Wouldn't it be funny, if the next event starts and you already have 120 Hearts?
Or maybe we could exchange them for some Meteorite Powder after the event?

As the whole event costs 44 in total, well, no, it wouldn't be fun :D
I'd welcome additional few nodes in the reward trees (at each end) that you could unlock with 15-15 Chocolates for 100 (or so) dust each.

As the whole event costs 44 in total, well, no, it wouldn't be fun :D
I'd welcome additional few nodes in the reward trees (at each end) that you could unlock with 15-15 Chocolates for 100 (or so) dust each.

Great idea. Or a heart slot at the low end where you can infinitely transform 20 Hearts for 10 Powder or so...

u have just stolen my idea or some "slot" machine to win some stuff

badluck, it wasnt said in advance, so it wont happen

Maybe in the next event : )
But I actually didn't steal your odea, because I didn't mean it like a slot machine with a luck component. Just a heart node like the others, that just never fills, but gives you some MP.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Most likely the remaining hearts will disappear. The event was designed so even the most casual players, that only play a couple of matches a day on average, will complete the reward book. That leaves the players who play a lot, completing the tree on the 1st or 2nd day and stock up on huge amounts of hearts.

Maybe if we're lucky they will be converted to another resource, but that's about it.

I love it that the devs decided to show some love for the busy ppl and not make it a grindfest, hope all the events will be like this :D.

It would be a shame if they were just gone after the event ended. Converting them to something, like powder, scraps or ore would be nice. Even RP, 12 hearts (meaning you got 6 wins) for 1 RP is not too shabby either.

I'm really appreciate with the current valentine event that offer free cosmetics without force players to grind and not even rng pack. This is great enough already. I'm fine that the excess chocolate is going to disappear after the event.

//btw, do we have any other events next month?

I'm really appreciate with the current valentine event that offer free cosmetics without force players to grind and not even rng pack. This is great enough already. I'm fine that the excess chocolate is going to disappear after the event.

//btw, do we have any other events next month?
I believe these are connected to actual events like Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's etc. rather than months.

Disagree.

They are super easy to get, which is a pleasant change. Being able to convert them into something or have them carry over to another event would reduce that aspect. I think there is nothing wrong with a temporary currency that is just that, temporary. And when said currency doesn't exactly require much work to acquire...

Plus, there is no guarantee another event will even take place next February -- especially an event that uses a separate currency.

Disagree.

They are super easy to get, which is a pleasant change. Being able to convert them into something or have them carry over to another event would reduce that aspect. I think there is nothing wrong with a temporary currency that is just that, temporary. And when said currency doesn't exactly require much work to acquire...

Plus, there is no guarantee another event will even take place next February -- especially an event that uses a separate currency.

My modest proposal on this topic...everybody should eat the amount of chocolate hearts which are leftover at the end of this event that nobody will have leftover chocolate.
I volunteer and will eat my 88 chocolate hearts as soon as possible. ;)

Top Bottom