Choice in the game (Spoilers attention)

+
Hello everyone. You know ... I'm far from the first, but I completed the game 3 times ... already on the second playthrough, I began to notice the lack of choice in the game as such. The choice responsible for influencing the end of the game. I would venture to assume that I saw all the endings of the game. And hidden too. 70% + Johnny. Here I have a question about the passage. There are tons of possible variations for example to save Jackie or not or so ... but the game simply does not give such a choice that you do not. Remembering my favorite game, The Witcher 3, so far, there was a clear choice ... or rather a set of actions that influenced the end of the game. Why didn't you give us that choice in Cyberpunk 2077? Save Evelyn, save Jackie? Why did you remove the romance thread with Judy (for the male character)? Why don't you give a choice in one of the final scenes. Why does V die anyway? ... YOU ARE WELCOME! return the cut content to the game ... there are just a bunch of places where you can see that you are not giving a choice ... but it is clear that it was there ... Stupid by the reaction of the characters. Once again, please return to the dlts in the patch and whatever you like, everything that was cut, let us enjoy the best game in the world. Technically, I had a minimal set of problems that I ran into. This does not rot me. But the lack of choice after the witcher .... It just ruins all your labors. Titanic works on entourage, dialogues, and each minor character are reduced to nothing when the main character cannot influence anything.

Agreed, the illusion of choice is a pain in this game.
Also agree it would have been great to have an option to save Jackie.

in the Witcher 3 player decisions seemed to affect the world, at least the main factions you choose to side with.
The result was a single ending per paythrough based on the choices made during key quests.

in Cyberpunk, it seems like they changed that approach.
Nothing you do in game has an affect on night city (apart from NCPD spawning out of thin air).
Instead, completing gigs in a certain way unlocks additional ending options.

Personally I find the approach of the Witcher much more satisfying.
Choose your path during the long main story quest chain and find out the implications it has on your romance options, factions and ofc the ending.

BTW if you do not follow a guide and just say what feels right for the character (proper RP) then unlocking the secret ending is unlikely.
This is strange, after all the gigs you do for Jonny the option to take your own life is available but the option to go for the secret ending is blocked...

Top Bottom