Choosing not to finish a quest for moral reasons - Woman of La Mancha

+
Here come the spoilers,

I always allow her to live and I always go after the real target in this particular case. But to connect those dots you have to go to an other location, an NCPD scanner location near Allen St South(or something along those lines) where you'll find a convesration between Evan Flakes and Martha Flakes. He explains that he told Anna everything and that he needs to get out of town. You can also find a conversation between Jotaro and one of his goons, who are sent to eliminate him after the 'NCPD boys' warned Jotaro. And so Jotaro is the one person I absolutely want to kill, probably the most evil gangster in the city.
You should also go back to Kabuki market and check trash piles, a few days after Woman of La Mancha. Interesting continuation of that specific case.

Here come the spoilers,

I always allow her to live and I always go after the real target in this particular case. But to connect those dots you have to go to an other location, an NCPD scanner location near Allen St South(or something along those lines) where you'll find a convesration between Evan Flakes and Martha Flakes. He explains that he told Anna everything and that he needs to get out of town. You can also find a conversation between Jotaro and one of his goons, who are sent to eliminate him after the 'NCPD boys' warned Jotaro. And so Jotaro is the one person I absolutely want to kill, probably the most evil gangster in the city.
You should also go back to Kabuki market and check trash piles, a few days after Woman of La Mancha. Interesting continuation of that specific case.
OK, this is good and I sure didn't connect the dots. This gig was a while back in my game, but I'll go back and take a look to see if I can still pick this up. Good information, Thanks for posting this.
Post automatically merged:

Frankly up to now I hadn't even considered that this quest was undoable because all options are immoral. In all my playthroughs I have just convinced her to leave. That is the best option, morally and it is what Regina paid you to do. It is not up to V to fix what's broken with Night City, but saving a life from the corrupt system is quite in his/her line.
If you do only morally impeccable quests, there will be very little for you do to in the game. Starting with a certain quest to *steal* someone else's property, from their penthouse at a luxurious hotel where you unlawfully break in. You naughty you. :disapprove:
I have no problem breaking into a luxurious apartment and stealing, nor do I have any issues shooting up the local bar full of Tyger Claws or Valentinos...just sayin. :sneaky:

Felt I had set the record straight on that one. ;) LOL!!!!

Last edited:
There were multiple quests in both Skyrim and Fallout 4 that I chose not to finish after seeing the consequences of all involved choices being immoral in my opinion. I found a similar situation with Woman of La Mancha, but the thing that had me questioning if it was actually wrong to finish was the note you get in her room implying that she will be taken out by someone else if she continues her investigation. However you don't get this until you enter her room, and the main quest info doesn't detail anything about her life being in danger, just that her colleagues will lose money if she cracks the case. I am perfectly ok with corrupt cops losing money in a drug/money trafficking scheme. It also seemed like dumb reasoning that one of the notes said there are many other cases like this in the city and that she should just leave it alone because it's already widespread. That is no justification for a police officer not to investigate the cases they can, and I'm sure she is quite aware of the possibilities of a hitman being sent for her, being a cop in the city investigating crimes and all. She doesn't need me to remind her of that.
During the quest, which you havent seen I coclude, is that she is not aware its her direct colleagues who are confirmed corrupt. The info you get from regina does indicate that if she continues the investigation it most likely end up in blood. It may not state it explicitly, but it is clear to see through the fog, if you will.

I actually feel like she gave up too easy, seeing as how tenacious she was presented at first. I've never not finished the quest, and also never killed her, but there should have been a second part to this quest I feel where you had to get some evidence to make her believe you.
This gig had potential for more depth
Post automatically merged:

A little offtopic perhaps, but I would also like to mention in relation to shards and stuff.
There's many shards that contain some info on Jotaro's dealings which makes him one of the coolest characters hidden in the game. If you read about everything Jotaro has his fingers in, it makes it all the gratifying to bring him to justice. I was a bit sad he's not treated as a sub boss like character, like a cyberpsycho. Sometimes I also wished there was more recognition for his life/death and how it impacted the world thereafter.

Last edited:
Top Bottom