Christmas Art Contest 2010

+
Christmas Art Contest 2010

Ho! Ho! Ho! We don't have a Christmas Contest yet. So it's high time to ring the bell for a Witchmas challenge *jingle*jingle* and let your imagination flow. Prices I will take from my private and precious Witcher collection and that's...[moderator]Prizes[/moderator]First prize:The Witcher t-shirt, not that one on the pic (it's a sample) but this t-shirt unused
front
backSecond prize: Original The Witcher Presskit when the game came into the world in 2007
[moderator]Your quest[/moderator]:
  • Create, design or draw a Chirstmas- or New Year picture. You can use graphic programs and every Witcher related template. The theme is up to you, you can present your artwork as a cartoon, express the dark atmosphere on Christmas Eve in the Witcherworld or use the new characters from The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings or try to dress Iorweth as Father Christmas who has no mercy with naughty children. The only condition is: it has sth do to with Christmas or New Year.
  • Give your work a headline or name!
Closing date is January 1, 2011.Sophisticated community members will act as jury. Jury members can't participate in the contest.

A well done example sponsored by Didi510
[moderator]Don't post your artworks which should participate in the contest in this thread!Send them to me as personal message or by email petra_silie@kaermorhen.com .[/moderator]I will forward your works authorlessly to the jury to keep everything unbiased.
I will announce the jury member as soon as the team is complete. I'm not in the jury team.

Nice gesture of you. I suck at art but at least we get to see some nice Witcher designs for XMAS! Nice contest idea!

Never mind, i think hope that you just see my work and comment about it.(But thanks for the help though)I made it by myself.So what do you think?Please commentThese contest are so cool!XD(click on the link below)

Your pic is indeed under protection of historical paintings and monuments in the Witcher universe.But such being the case you are very enthusiastic and skilled you shouldn't have a problem to create a new one. I decided to change the rules slightly:
[moderator]Don't post your artworks which should participate in the contest in this thread![/moderator]because I will forward your works authorlessly to the jury to keep everything unbiased.
I will announce the jury member as soon as the team is complete.

What a fine contest, Petra :DAnd thx to secondchildren for the post in the dA-damnation!It's a pitty ... I'm not that kind of "artist" to win a contest. That's why I won't mail it to Petra ... maybe later, something else ;)Nevertheless I want to share my Christmas wishes with you all ♥ I think, this thread is the right place to say:
Edit: Image link exchanged

Hey, you are very skilled to know all these foreign languages *grins*@secondchildrenIt what be a pity if you can't favour us all with your witchmas artwork *indeed*Thanks for your support in the dA-damnation!

We have a strong winter overhere (and everywhere too I guess), everything gets snowed in... trains don't drive, flights are cancelled, freeways are closed (temporarily) but the internet isn't snowed in and mails aren't frozen... so use your isolation from the outside world and send in chilly & snowy & witchy (omg, sounds odd) Christmas artworks.

secondchildren said:
secondchildren said:
I'll refresh topic by showing what I've made for Christmas Contest 2009 (Polish part of the forum). Since I won that contest don't take it as an application for Petra's contest. I just want to inspire the others and to boast :) [IMG=http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/2991/witchers.th.jpg][/IMG]
omfg! I want those cookies! But I won't eat them, too precious *_*
Woow!!!Great idea Garram!And they look very delicious too!! ^^

Happy New Year to you all. For all those who haven't recovered from the New Year's party and are still determined to take part in this contest: it's weekend so I prolong the deadline Sunday 2 Jan. 2011 midnight ;-)

Deadline has expired, all entries are collected and forwarded to the international jury members:Ifyara (Germany)Corylea (USA)Szypek (Poland)

Top Bottom