Christmas cards 2006

+

kdar

Forum veteran
Cool. I still have those two last ones on my desk..Here comes another one :) nice.

yay!! I love to receive snail mail that is not a bill ! Will it come from Poland? I've never recieved anything from Poland before ::eek:h, I'm such a silly american sometimes:: But, seriously, I think it is great that you are doing this kind of promotion. I've really loved all the Witcher artwork and concepts so far. I am already imagining running across this in a old card box decades from now, what an interesting peice of pop-history it will be...

Loopy said:
yay!! I love to receive snail mail that is not a bill ! Will it come from Poland? I've never recieved anything from Poland before ::eek:h, I'm such a silly american sometimes::
Yes it will, some time around Easter but it will eventually ;)Nah, just kiddin' about this Easter (I hope).

Noes :(, I missed the deadline. I've been away (had surgery, etc), wish there was a way to get one. Last years card I got arrived all torn up/with a US postal stamp slapped on it.

Cammaris said:
I hope it´ll come ...
And hope you should indeed I'm sure that will help.Last year, the cards arrived with some delay, and I HOPE this year I'll receive mine sooner

Stiler, if you subscribed for the card last year, and ticked, that you'd like to get one also next Christmas, than there is no problem. If you ain't sure, just send me a Private Mail - I'll check it.

Top Bottom