Christmas cards 2006

+
Funky Monk: Not yet ... perhaps I have done something wrong. I ordered it for my brother , but it is not like :) I´d stop to be the witcher fan :)) ( well when nowadays is the main theme translation ...I hope you can understand my bad english )I can live without the postcard, so never mind, I´m happy the game will come this year.

Still waiting on mine...but I don't expect it to arrive soon, becase last year it was very late. I geuss that's what I get for being all the way over here in Canada. Still, I'll be excited to get it when it comes :)

Crimson Ice said:
Still waiting on mine...but I don't expect it to arrive soon, becase last year it was very late.
Well, we did our best to send all the cards earlier than last year So, hopefully, it won't be THAT long. Let us know when you receive it !

Dziadu said:
Crimson Ice said:
Still waiting on mine...but I don't expect it to arrive soon, becase last year it was very late.
Well, we did our best to send all the cards earlier than last year So, hopefully, it won't be THAT long. Let us know when you receive it !
I will of course let you know as soon as I get it! It will sit on my bulletin board next to last year's card :)

Thank you alot RED! I was utterly surprised when I got that white envelop with your stamp on it. Of course I knew what it was but as I missed signing in for the card this year, it only was a greater gift. I don't think I ever enjoyed a christmas card more then this one! Just... so... happy I take my hat off to all who designed the card. It's formidable. Great art and just plain funny!Hope you all got well in the new year and I wish you good fortune with it!PS I would want such a T-Shirt, too!

We'll be sending T-shirts tommorrow Ksandr. Loopy, at the moment shirts are only as an award for a group of people responsible for fan sites.But we'll soon think of a contest or something to get one, and of course you'll be able to buy them in official merchandise soon.

I was also wondering where I could get one of those shirts...any estimate on when they'll be available for purchase? Also, is there any chance that a picture of them could be posted here?

Top Bottom