Christmas cards 2006

+
Funky Monk said:
This time soon means something around April :). About those pictures Crimson, maybe I'll take few photos this week for preview.
But April is so far away... I can wait until then, and I'll be watching for the pics!

hmm... I wonder if there will be any girl tees? I would wear either however - unisex is good. I'll be waiting for the pics too! Still thinking about making one of my own, I'm a crafty gal.

I just got mine yesterday evening :), this time it was in an envelope so it arrived without any problems :D, thanks to the developers and everyone.

Stiler said:
I just got mine yesterday evening :), this time it was in an envelope so it arrived without any problems :D, thanks to the developers and everyone.
So it was more like a Valentine's Card not Christmas one ;)

kdar

Forum veteran
Daerdin said:
Stiler said:
So it was more like a Valentine's Card not Christmas one ;)
The card said "..... I save you my heart...."So.. It could be qualified as Valentine's card. :)And then..... There a Chinese New Year very soon.......So we could say... it still in the "season"

OMG, two months for delivery, how many stamps were on the envelope :) ?What's funny is that I saw the postcard on Allegro (Polish ebay clone) lately, what a cheap!

Last year's card took about as long too. However, Christmas cards from my relatives in Poland get here much closer to Christmas. Maybe the Polish postal service has something against The Witcher :p?Either way, I'm happy I have it now. Thanks very much to you guys for sending it, and to Dziadu for signing it ;).

Top Bottom