Что за дела?

+
Что за дела?

Несколько дней назад купил в стиме 2 Ведьмаков (Enhanced Edition) . Первая часть постоянно вылетала, но не смотря на это, я ее прошел, ставя нужные патчи сам, т.к. ***ный стим не соизволил скачать и установить их сам. Ладно.
Начал играть во вторую часть Ведьмака.Но и тут меня ждал сюрприз. Стим опять не захотел ставить патчи (версия продукта 1.0.0.0) и я решил, что попробую скачать их сам.Нет, нет, нет и еще раз нет. Ни один скачанный мною патч не установился (все время была какая-либо ошибка типа: "Невозможно найти директорию игры" и т.д.) Ладно. Может быть надо зарегистрировать\активировать игру? Пробовал через стим - не правильный код продукта, попробуйте заменить символы и т.д. Через лаунчер (кнопка "

I hope You understand english!

First. Since You're having problems with the Steam version, I would suggest getting a free backup copy on gog.com. You will not have to worry about patches. The Gog.com version is already patched to 3.4 (latest). Not really sure how it works for the Steam version, but check the right side of the library page when The Witcher 2 is selected and maybe there is a CD Key option. The same Thing with the first Witcher.
Backup copies are here: http://www.gog.com/witcher/backup

Second. No additional registrations are needed. It will not help You with downloading/installing patches.

marcoolio1 said:
I hope You understand english!

First. Since You're having problems with the Steam version, I would suggest getting a free backup copy on gog.com. You will not have to worry about patches. The Gog.com version is already patched to 3.4 (latest). Not really sure how it works for the Steam version, but check the right side of the library page when The Witcher 2 is selected and maybe there is a CD Key option. The same Thing with the first Witcher.
Backup copies are here: http://www.gog.com/witcher/backup

Second. No additional registrations are needed. It will not help You with downloading/installing patches.

I hope your advice will help, my friend Lett :)

Top Bottom