Ciri and the Seven Dwarves?

+
Ciri and the Seven Dwarves?

I have no idea if this has been brought up before, but I'll keep it short.

In the quest where Ciri is actually (and finally) found, you find Ciri in the hut with four dwarves. You go looking for the other three (two of whom don't make it, but that's beside the point). That's 7 of them. Ciri is also found unconscious.

Soo... um, possible Snow White reference, anyone? If CDPR did not intend it, it must have been an amazing coincidence.

Apologies if this has been discussed already. Just think it's a really cute easter egg.

That's not an easter egg, it's actually a crucial part of the narrative formula of the Witcher world (euhemerism). Too bad CDPR used it so rarely and that when they used it it felt out of place and atmosphere like this scene with the dwarves...

Ehem... The Charm Prince who kissed Snow White and made her throw the piece of apple out could not agree with you ;)

Well the Snowhite story version I knew had no Prince-kiss (one of the dwarves carrying the coffin stumbled and this is how she threw the piece of apple out ) but I guess doesn't really matter because Cirilla gets her awakening kiss either way ;)

That's not an easter egg, it's actually a crucial part of the narrative formula of the Witcher world (euhemerism). Too bad CDPR used it so rarely and that when they used it it felt out of place and atmosphere like this scene with the dwarves...

Personally I liked it. It made me smile. But I agree that it would be nice if they used this scheme more often.

Last edited:
Hahahaha well I got the same idea when I first stumbled upon this awesome quest... Though the 7 dwarves are not really as good as the original ones but the concept is really there...

Top Bottom