Ciri: Dash Ability & Discard Function

+
Ciri: Dash Ability & Discard Function

After select Ciri: Dash to discard but she don't trigger her ability and move straight to graveyard. Is it a bug?

probably intended as skellige could easily reach ridiculous numbers on Ciri: Dash

also discard doesnt function the same as destruction

Lexandre;n7382410 said:
probably intended as skellige could easily reach ridiculous numbers on Ciri: Dash

also discard doesnt function the same as destruction

So Ciri: Dash useless for me now.

Obviously it's intended, as it triggers her ability when she's destroyed & goes back into the deck. So discard won't work.

KasumiGoto;n7384250 said:
Obviously it's intended, as it triggers her ability when she's destroyed & goes back into the deck. So discard won't work.

So that only way if we want her to go to graveyard. As my thought that Ciri: Dash never go to graveyard. :rolleyes:

Ya ciri dash is 9 strength when played then instead of going to ur graveyard it goes back into ur deck to have the chance to be redrawed a 12 strength. Then she will go to ur graveyard. It's definitely ment for a thinning card deck

mfool123;n7384990 said:
Ya ciri dash is 9 strength when played then instead of going to ur graveyard it goes back into ur deck to have the chance to be redrawed a 12 strength. Then she will go to ur graveyard. It's definitely ment for a thinning card deck

No, after she have 12 strength, she go back to our deck and gain 15 strength. As for now, she never go to graveyard if we don't discard her

SigilFey;n7388000 said:
Sounds like a balancing issue to me. Seems to make sense that she would return to your hand, not go to the graveyard, but it also sounds like it could be a bit OP as implemented. Can people report the issue to CDPR Support, and see what they say?

https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

Ciri: Dash text says nothing about being moved to graveyard on purpose of stating she has no synergy with discard I believe

because normally the cards that do something when they are destroyed+discarded they simply mention the graveyard

another exception being An Craite Raider whose text directly states that he is played only on discard

Maybe it simply needs some clarification in the description, then. (I'm not personally familiar with the card, just responding to what I see here. :))

Lexandre;n7388080 said:
Ciri: Dash text says nothing about being moved to graveyard
So, she should trigger her ability. Even if she was destroy (etc by scorch,..), she never go to graveyard. And I believe her ability won't go to graveyard however.

SigilFey;n7388240 said:
(I'm not personally familiar with the card, just responding to what I see here. )
Always check GwentDB if you don't know the card.

DEERCG;n7388950 said:
So, she should trigger her ability.
No she shouldn't. Discarding is not the same as destroying.
Ciri: Dash "When destroyed, move to your deck and gain 3 base strength."

GrizzledLone;n7389150 said:
No she shouldn't. Discarding is not the same as destroying.
I just talking about idea that she never go to graveyard. But, seem you don't suppose that idea.

Top Bottom