Ciri Fan Art Thread

+
You've probably seen it, but I'll post it here.
Just a quick edit to promote complete anarchy in the Cyberpunk forums.

You really need to lay off the coffee!

I loved that Ciripunk, Zorn.

Just thought I'd stop off in the neo-pedophile thread here and say that. It rocked.

I also tried to ban you for an hour, cursed thing wouldn't let me. DAMN.

The eye bit rocked hard. Nice.

I loved that Ciripunk, Zorn.

Well...uh... thanks I guess !

Just thought I'd stop off in the neo-pedophile thread here and say that. It rocked.
• Users may not:
- engage in spoiling the fun of other users, which includes but is not limited to ridiculing or otherwise denigrating other forum users,

I always wanted to do that.

I can only speak for myself, but I'm absolutely disgusted by pedophiles and can't state enough that such sick people are not welcome here. And as much as I respect you, I found your statement insulting and unprofessional.

But I won't report it, because I believe you meant it as a joke.

Last edited:
Well...uh... thanks I guess !
I can only speak for myself, but I'm absolutely disgusted by pedophiles and can't state enough that such sick people are not welcome here. And as much as I respect you, I found your statement insulting and unprofessional.

But I won't report it, because I believe you meant it as a joke.

Burned!!!!
You said exactly what i had in mind.

P.S. Ciri punk was great as always .

Last edited:
You said exactly what i had in mind.
P.S. Ciri punk was great as always .

I just want to handle this as mature as possible, no fighting or anything.
But only so I can get back to my immature posts !

Oh... and thank you !
I had a random impulse to make some content for the Cyberpunk forum, thought it'd be funny.

Mehh~

Why do you guys in such a love with Ciri? I love the art of Ciri (especially ReplilePZ vision, wich will suit for everybody here), but just Ciri makes me sick, she was a one of the weakest characters in the books. <_<

And stop all that Circus in here! :troll:

Mehh~
Why do you guys in such a love with Ciri? I love the art of Ciri (especially ReplilePZ vision, wich will suit for everybody here), but just Ciri makes me sick, she was a one of the weakest characters in the books. <_<

Because it's fun.

And the reason why she is my favorite character from the books is mostly because of
her character development and struggle.

While many characters already have set pasts and personalities,
Ciri actively changes to adapt to a fate that the world forces onto her. To survive.

She comes a long way from a spoiled princess to a fearless warrior. But she remains human in the process.
Her path is full of pain, joy and sacrifices including the loss of those whom she loves.

Ciri never gives up, despite all the horrors she goes through. That is what makes her the strongest character to me.
Because her strength really comes from her character traits, from her will.

Eventually she grows physically strong enough to match that unbendable will of hers and manages to
conquer her biggest fear by slaying her nemesis and taking her fate into her own hands.

It's a story of tragedy and triumph, so beautifully written by Sapkowski that you can relate to Ciri and
feel what she is going through.

Ciri stands for a more romantic vision of the world (adventure, beauty, imagination) that really resonates with me
and refuses to surrender to the harsh reality of the world which threatens to ground her dreams.

If you don't like her, that is fine. But please don't look down on people who do.

We don't judge you for what you like either~

Because it's fun.

And the reason why she is my favorite character from the books is mostly because of
her character development and struggle.

While many characters already have set pasts and personalities,
Ciri actively changes to adapt to a fate that the world forces onto her. To survive.

She comes a long way from a spoiled princess to a fearless warrior. But she remains human in the process.
Her path is full of pain, joy and sacrifices including the loss of those whom she loves.

Ciri never gives up, despite all the horrors she goes through. That is what makes her the strongest character to me.
Because her strength really comes from her character traits, from her will.

Eventually she grows physically strong enough to match that unbendable will of hers and manages to
conquer her biggest fear by slaying her nemesis and taking her fate into her own hands.

It's a story of tragedy and triumph, so beautifully written by Sapkowski that you can relate to Ciri and
feel what she is going through.

Ciri stands for a more romantic vision of the world (adventure, beauty, imagination) that really resonates with me
and refuses to surrender to the harsh reality of the world which threatens to ground her dreams.

If you don't like her, that is fine. But please don't look down on people who do.

We don't judge you for what you like either~

It is.... it is....

And I'm not joking.

Zorn, I see you fail to mention her beautiful struggle of the dummy machine to using it upon our beloved and respected Bonhart.

The ultimate struggle vs her very first struggle becoming ONE single point in the story. It was set up for that. >_> Her entire story was set up for that one ability. I found that amusing. Now I just hear little 12 year old Ciri saying after she cut down Bonhart. "I did it, Geralt! Praise me! Praise me!" With a ghastly expression and blood marred her broken face.

^story above.

During training 12, during killing Bonhart 15-16 :)

o.o No, during her training she was 12. << I'm picturing like a flashback of when she said that to an overlay of how she feels now.

Ciri was born in 1251 and was captured by Bonhart roughly 1-2 years after the Thanned coup,
after having wandered the desert of Korath and living among the Rats.

This means she should have been around 15 years old at that point.
So @SMiki55 is correct.

At the start of the Witcher 3 she should be 22-23 years old (depends if you take games or books as canon).
But as far as we know time works differently for Ciri, so we can't be too sure...

Top Bottom