Ciri Fan Art Thread

+
By Keth's blessing now that the forum contests are over, I present to you a little Ciri piece I put together. It was fun to do, a different style from what I normally do, but I wanted to try my hand at a minimalist / inky piece. Hope you guys like!

View attachment 6310

Loved it! it is simply amazing! im not exaggerating when i say that its your best work yet!

i really liked your Ciri design. for some reason it reminded me of Yoshitaka Amano's work.

Last edited:
Loved it! it is simply amazing! im not exaggerating when i say that its your best work yet!

i really liked your Ciri design. for some reason it reminded me of Yoshitaka Amano's work.

I can see how it has a bit of an Amano look, though I had Yoji Shinkawa in mind more as an influence when making it. Both wonderful artists that I highly respect and love their work, so the compliment humbles me ark!

Ciri (and Triss) cosplay at Igromir2014 in Moscow:

http://instagram.com/p/tpdugQSduz/

Ciri (and Triss) cosplay at Igromir2014 in Moscow:

"In Soviet Russia, Ciri cosplays you."

...but... but... how come Ciri is always on the conventions I don't attend ? Is... is she avoiding me ?
D-did I do something wrong, Ciri ?

Was it because I gave Kelpie a Latte Macchiato and she turned out to be lactose intolerant ?
Please forgive me ! I'll make it up to y-

...excuse me, I need to get my credit card.

Top Bottom